Now This Is A Surprise!!!!!

This merely proves my (and other's) point even further, that the last thing our enemies desire is for Bush to remain in power.

How the hell is he going to protect America better than the current adminstration, when the #1 enemy of freedom is hoping kerry gets into office!!

All I'm hoping for is this opens peoples eyes and gets them to do the right thing.

This is going to piss of the democrat liberals on the board (Like I give a fuck)
But think about this...It seems to me that a vote for kerry could end up being a vote for bin laden!!! I mean if OBL could vote, he's made it clear who he'd pick.

SCARY STUFF!!!

Me personally...I choose Security over Smooth talk!!!! VOTE BUSH!!!!!!

I got my absentee voters ballot yesterday and threw it away. I've been pretty much on lockdown from the outside world since I came into the military 3 months ago. Up until recently I've not been allowed to read newspapers, watch the news or anything like that, so I chose not to vote due to a lack of information. Alot of people in the military vote republican because they are more likely to give us raises but I refuse to vote for money so fuck it.

"It wouldn’t matter if Bush punched a little girl in the mouth on TV, they’d still vote for him and explain that Bush had to punch her in the mouth for Homeland Security, she was obviously carrying a weapon of mass destruction." - Scott Ian

That was fucking funny!

I thought he was dead???
No wait a minute, just his band is dead...and from what I saw it was a VERY LONELY DEATH!!!

Sorry there hamster man, but scott ian isn't exactly a political mastermind.

Arg_Hamster said:
"It wouldn’t matter if Bush punched a little girl in the mouth on TV, they’d still vote for him and explain that Bush had to punch her in the mouth for Homeland Security, she was obviously carrying a weapon of mass destruction." - Scott Ian

That was fucking funny!

PRIVATE Punishment said:
I got my absentee voters ballot yesterday and threw it away. I've been pretty much on lockdown from the outside world since I came into the military 3 months ago. Up until recently I've not been allowed to read newspapers, watch the news or anything like that, so I chose not to vote due to a lack of information. Alot of people in the military vote republican because they are more likely to give us raises but I refuse to vote for money so fuck it.

What service are you in? I will assume army from your name, but I have seen basic trainee's standing in line at a shoppette all check out newspapers. That was fort jackson though. I was able to watch TV (finally) when I was out of basic, USAF. Absentee ballots dont even count unless special circumstances pop up, like absolutely needing a tie breaker. Hell they werent even counted in FLoridumb back in 2000 to the best of my second hand knowledge :)

I am in the Army. I trained at FT. Benning and some companies were allowed to buy newspapers, ours was not. I found out the hard way when I showed up back at the barracks with one. That was not a fun time but a lesson learned, hahaha.

Arg_Hamster said:
That was fucking funny!
It certainly dont matter that Kerry burned and pissed on a American flag on the steps of the washington monument...............hes a war hero........and theres video to prove it......................thats not funny either

It wouldn’t matter if Bush punched a little girl in the mouth on TV, they’d still vote for him and explain that Bush had to punch her in the mouth for Homeland Security, she was obviously carrying a weapon of mass destruction." - Scott Ian
that has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read......................oh wait, Ive been on the seriously of topic board..................nevermind , carry on

C´mon don´t be so fucking bitter! Ok, next time I read something I will make a new thread ok?

I have never said Scott is a political mastermind. Ask Billy, he should know if he is (and I seriously doubt it). But I have to ask you guys something, is this the Milano-forum where we write shit and try to amuse or annoy each other or is this the "I want to suck Limbaughs penis- / I want Moore to be my daddy-board"?

What the hell are you crying about hammy??
I actually went and read my post again just to make sure I didn't say anything that you could've took offensively....And after careful review there was nothing there that should've bummed you out....This is a Fun board (In my opinion anyway) And that definetley was not an attacking post....
Just a little harrassment at scott ians expense, no harm done.

So I don't know what you're beef is...But get over it dude, seriously when I'm trying to fuck with you, YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Arg_Hamster said:
C´mon don´t be so fucking bitter! Ok, next time I read something I will make a new thread ok?

I have never said Scott is a political mastermind. Ask Billy, he should know if he is (and I seriously doubt it). But I have to ask you guys something, is this the Milano-forum where we write shit and try to amuse or annoy each other or is this the "I want to suck Limbaughs penis- / I want Moore to be my daddy-board"?

T_man357 said:
What the hell are you crying about hammy??
I actually went and read my post again just to make sure I didn't say anything that you could've took offensively....And after careful review there was nothing there that should've bummed you out....This is a Fun board (In my opinion anyway) And that definetley was not an attacking post....
Just a little harrassment at scott ians expense, no harm done.

So I don't know what you're beef is...But get over it dude, seriously when I'm trying to fuck with you, YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Nah, I´m alright. But it seemed like old_school took offense just because it was a joke about Bush by Scott. Maybe thats just a joke for us cynical fucks? :D

Arg_Hamster said:
Nah, I´m alright. But it seemed like old_school took offense just because it was a joke about Bush by Scott. Maybe thats just a joke for us cynical fucks? :D
I take this shit real seriously, the elections are something that will effect the way we as americans live...........and I think Scott was being serious....................

old school headbanger said:
I take this shit real seriously, the elections are something that will effect the way we as americans live...........and I think Scott was being serious....................

I don´t think much will change if Kerry should win. And congrats to you and the wife once again BTW!

Pres Bush shouldn't be having problems with him at all...
For you see, when bill clinton was president (You might remember him as the last scumbag democrat who held office)

Pakistan offered us his head on a silver platter...They already had him in custody and were trying to work out a deal where they could join N.A.T.O.
Guess which piece of shit democrat chose to forgo all our safety and vote agaisnt Pakistan being a member...You guessed it probably the BEST example of how democrats never seem to want to handle the big decision and when they do it always seems to be wrong.

Of course OBL wants kerry to win on Tuesday...It's the fucking democrats who allowed him to remain free and perform the worst act of terrorism EVER!!

Voting kerry is voting bin laden, PEROID!! I don't care who this pisses off or how much bitching and crying comes out of it.

It makes NO SENSE to elect the person our FUCKING ENEMY wants in office!!
I just hope that "We The People" are smart enough to see through kerry and all his smooth talking bullshit!!!

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Sorry, but I think that the current tape of Bin Laden shows Bush's inneffectivness of actually capturing him.

Bin Laden should not be on television, indicating Americans who to vote. He should be fucking dead, his head chopped off. The world should see it coming. How come he´s taping footages they appear on TV, it means there´s actually lot of people around him, lot of them know where his ass is hiding.