bollox

it changes nothing. but whinning cos your girlfriend left you or cos your pizza is cold is just stupid in front of this. thats what i'm saying.

Whining for a cold pizza is pretty lame I admit, but being dumped by your gf/bf is never pleasant, especially if you're in love like. Of course it's pathetic compared to the 20.000 people that died in Iran, but at the end of your life you will most likely remember the day she/he left you than the day 20.000 people were killed in an earthquake, except if the earthquake happened near your place of course.

I've been thinking about this, too, back then. It's really a weird mechanism that a papercut on your fingertip can be more bothersome than the death of thousands.

Weird world, way too weird.

sol83 said:
everybody whines. but its mostly for stupid reasons.

is it now? i reckon more than 20,000 people also died or suffered today elsewhere, so are those that are left behind whining for stupid reasons too?

urgh god we talk about this all the bloody time in theology. as a general rule because i know the untimely death of innocents is unfortunate, i feel bothered by it - but only because i know it is an unfortunate thing. i'm not saddened by it as such, id be sadden if those ppl had been in my life, or i had know , or know of any of them - but i think its kind of like, if you aren't aware of something then it isn't in your world, your not aware that it (or they in this case) effects you, so there is no reason to show a response to it....
i dont like that idea like, its wishy washy relative shite, but thats how we think these days...

i know. suicides was the high point, but i mentioned spiderman cos that's what everybody's seen like.