bollox

Interestingly, I still remember her from Interview with the Vampire, and I didn't even see the whole film, cause I fell asleep in the middle (oh, cosy fireplace, good memories and that like :D).

Oh, and I'm gonna whine my ass off each time my boyfriend leaves me. That just happens, I can't get over it in another way.

Or should I just kill him next time? hmmm
eusa_think.gif

Dhatura said:
Oh, and I'm gonna whine my ass off each time my boyfriend leaves me. That just happens, I can't get over it in another way.

Or should I just kill him next time? hmmm
eusa_think.gif

one solution are handcuffs, the other one is to kill time. just eliminate it from your daily existance, then it's like he's never going anywhere... ehe
okay i'll shut up now :loco:

siderea said:
one solution are handcuffs, the other one is to kill time. just eliminate it from your daily existance, then it's like he's never going anywhere... ehe
okay i'll shut up now :loco:

What if he's not there in my daily existence, to begin with? Ahh, all so complicated.

you think so, eh? well, yeah, afterall there's footy and bar fights and wanking contests so all these have to survive through men i reckon...

erm, don't tell me you haven't heard of this. its like, you know, whos gonna make the greater distance, erm, you know, erm...

ah, it was a massive hit during high school years... :D

and congrats on your 3000th post. but i have more, haha... :heh:

erm, my schoolmates. i didn't do such things. i went to church every sunday and spoke to jesus.