Now This Is A Surprise!!!!!

Arg_Hamster said:
I don´t think much will change if Kerry should win. And congrats to you and the wife once again BTW!
Like I said before, if Bush wins I will be happy , and If kerry wins, Liberal are going to hear me bitch about every little fucked up thing he does for the next 4 years......................

O/S,

If you had let out your wedding plans before you got married
Hollowpoint would've played your wedding for free....Fuck it we probably would've paid you for the right to play!!!

old school headbanger said:
Like I said before, if Bush wins I will be happy , and If kerry wins, Liberal are going to hear me bitch about every little fucked up thing he does for the next 4 years......................

T_man357 said:
O/S,

If you had let out your wedding plans before you got married
Hollowpoint would've played your wedding for free....Fuck it we probably would've paid you for the right to play!!!
It was a quick thing , no parents, just 4 close freinds..........shit I spent $200 total for the licence,the magistrate, and food and beer........we decided on friday we were going to do it, but shit after 4 years of being together, and in that 4 years we have had mabey 3 arguments, It was the thing to do..............it would have been cool to have a huge party, but it was not in the budget

old school headbanger said:
It was a quick thing , no parents, just 4 close freinds..........shit I spent $200 total for the licence,the magistrate, and food and beer........we decided on friday we were going to do it, but shit after 4 years of being together, and in that 4 years we have had mabey 3 arguments, It was the thing to do..............it would have been cool to have a huge party, but it was not in the budget
Dude, honestly big weddings are not even worth it. My brother just got married recently and they spent a ton of money and made it into one gigantic event that was over before we knew it. I would like to go to the justice of the peace personally, but if me and my current girlfriend(we have been together for 2 years) end up getting married I know that it would never fly with her...I would rather have the money that my parents would have spent and just give that to me instead. Sounds like you have a cool girl though to skip all the expensive hoopla that weddings bring about. Just to give you an idea on how much stuff costs, the food alone for my brother's wedding cost close to $6,000, now that is fucking insane.