Anyone following that coma thing?

im so fucking infuriated and embarrassed at the same time. i really cannot explain to you all how much this shit w/ the gov't is really pissing me off. i would willingly take my own life if it meant the extinguishment of this ridiculously assinine "government."

Drop a frog in a pot of boiling water and it struggles to get out. Turn up the heat gradually and allow the frog to get used to it and he will boil to death. We are the frogs folks, little by little the rights are being stripped away and no one is noticing....we will have nothing before too long and it will be too late to stop the Gov't.

I'm moving to another country....or somehow taking it over. (if people wern't such fucking PUSSIES!!!)

I thought for a second there you were saying we should throw her in a vat of hot grease and if she jumps out, she's obviously alive and can feel. And if she sits there with that look that they keep showing on tv, well, ya know.....

Anyhow, yeah, legalize euthaniasia. Where's fucking Kevorkian when you need him?

Bush is merely trying to promote a "culture of life" in America. A culture of life where we wage multiple wars and sign hundreds of death warrants.

Here's a nice editorial from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05081/475288.stm

Editorial: National tragedy / Congress plays the Schiavo case for political gain
Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The passion play staged on Capitol Hill in the Terri Schiavo case was the Republican Congress at its opportunistic worst.

It took a private family tragedy and thrust it before the nation in gross political terms. It showed the legislative branch undermining the authority of the judiciary. It exposed federal officials who were trying to usurp the power of the states. It showed misguided lawmakers and President Bush creating law not for a broad class of people but for one person in Florida.

It revealed a conservative majority resorting to un-conservative behavior through its rejection of law and legal process. It provided a distraction for House Majority Leader Tom DeLay's mounting ethics problems and it served as a tonic for Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist's presidential aspirations.

That's a lot of damage wreaked by the congressional majority's sudden fascination with the Schiavo case (it's been around for 15 years) -- and a lot of mileage from it, too.

All that one needs to know about why the Republicans enacted a special law letting the parents of Ms. Schiavo petition federal court to reinsert the brain-damaged woman's feeding tube is contained in a simple memo. The one-page message was circulated to Republican senators by party leaders and it called the Schiavo debate "a great political issue" to exploit against the Democrats, particularly Sen. Bill Nelson, who is up for re-election next year.

"This is an important moral issue and the pro-life base will be excited that the Senate is debating this important issue," said the memo, which was reported by ABC News and later given to The Washington Post. "This is a great political issue, because Senator Nelson of Florida has already refused to become a cosponsor and this is a tough issue for Democrats."

Say no more.

If the meddling lawmakers had wanted to take the high road, they would have left matters alone and left Terri Schiavo's fate in the hands of her husband, which is how the courts have ruled repeatedly. They would have taken the hint from the U.S. Supreme Court's refusal to hear an appeal of a lower court ruling that the legal battle has reached its proper end. And they would have resisted the selfish impulses to use the case for political gain.

But that would be too much to ask. So instead of wrestling the deficit or saving Social Security, Congress spent the weekend on a cause celebre involving one person whose case had already been addressed in court. Talk about a national tragedy.

It would rule to lie in a coma for 54 years and then wake up saying "STAND BACK - I'M A HEAVY METAL MANIAC!" and then standing up, raising my fist to the sky, shouting "I WANNA ROCK!" and then run out the hospital door still wearing one of those funny dresses that are open in the ass to reclaim my CD collection and buy booze for a small small part of my fortune that has grown steadily as it lay untouched over the years