anyone from INDONESIA ...

Halo.......sekarang aku sudah pulang ke Australia, tapi aku tinggal di Bandung dari Oktober 2001 sampai Januari 2003. Istriku orang Sunda, dari Bandung. Setahun yang lalu kita ke Yogya....ke Prambanan, Borobudur etc.

Errr anyway, I'll check out the site. :)

Ah Jasad, I think I've seen them. What style of music do they play again? I don't know the band members though, I've just seen them play. At a big show in Bandung, I think.

Neurotic of Gods, I'm pretty sure I saw them at a black metal gig organised by my friend Eko. It was in a street near Jl. Braga. They're black metal, aren't they?

Winmar said:
Ah Jasad, I think I've seen them. What style of music do they play again? I don't know the band members though, I've just seen them play. At a big show in Bandung, I think.

Neurotic of Gods, I'm pretty sure I saw them at a black metal gig organised by my friend Eko. It was in a street near Jl. Braga. They're black metal, aren't they?

they still play brutaldeath... with lots touch US groovy death metal in the vein Suffocation, Dying Fetus, Pyrexia.
The new album of Jasad release by Forever Underground USA.

Hi there! eemm. I can see your all realy forum maniaz, so i jusr gonna to ask either any of you interested to be the moderator for this board here http://blackvomitz.board.dk3.com/2/viewforum.php?f=34 .The board is for Indonesian Metal Disscusion, so will be great of you can be the one who incharge and start to talk among your citizen using ensligh or nataive language.. so waht you say...

hellraw666 said:
Hi there! eemm. I can see your all realy forum maniaz, so i jusr gonna to ask either any of you interested to be the moderator for this board here http://blackvomitz.board.dk3.com/2/viewforum.php?f=34 .The board is for Indonesian Metal Disscusion, so will be great of you can be the one who incharge and start to talk among your citizen using ensligh or nataive language.. so waht you say...

I guess I've already registered before you asked us to :D
My nick is musicklegacy.. we'll see you there.

Anyways... I joined that forum before because there is Kekal's Forum there, but when I clicked the link you gave me.. it seems that the subforum is locked. I guess I'll see you in Kekal Forum then... please let me know your nick okay.

Regards.

cryptorchid said:
I guess I've already registered before you asked us to :D
My nick is musicklegacy.. we'll see you there.

Anyways... I joined that forum before because there is Kekal's Forum there, but when I clicked the link you gave me.. it seems that the subforum is locked. I guess I'll see you in Kekal Forum then... please let me know your nick okay.

Regards.

Helo there! i just open it! so join it! do you interested to be moderator there?