Anyone going to Exodus on Saturday?

They were lame at Milwaukee Metalfest in 2002.
Though I think that is right when they were getting back together.

They killed on the Headbangers Ball tour.
The Aragon exploded for the "TOXIC WALTZ"!

"If you hit the floor you can always craaaaawl!" :headbang:

I saw them on the Pantera / Suicidal Tendicies / Exodus tour. Exodus headlined but playing after ST was tough. Thery put on such a great show. Exodus kinda just came out and went through the motions.

The Milwaukee Metalfest show was terrible. The complained more about Century Media on stage than playing it seemed. Plus they songs no one heard yet and non of hte classics.

I remembered they played "The Last Act of Defiance" and "Fabulous Disaster" off of Fabulous Disaster, as well as "Strike of the Beast" I think they completely ignored Pleasures Of The Flesh.

Yeah, I remember Gary Holt yelling at the Century Media table the whole time :lol:

I remember one tour Exodus was on that I didn't go to that I wanted to was with Body Count and DRI (Maybe Testament played too???)

I saw them at Harpos in Detroit last night as my Bday present to myself.

Unfortunetly Harpos fucked up and only gave Arsis and Warbringer 15-20 minute sets.

Warbringer played in this order
Combat Shock
Dread Command
Systematic Genocide

I was able to talk to Noah Martin of Arsis before Warbringer came on. Made my fucking night.
+ i went apeshit when they played Face of My Innocence

Goatwhore ive just gotten into, but I really like the last song they played that night, Alchemy of the Black Sun Cult.

Exodus had good stage presence but to me Warbringer and Arsis had a better show. Especially during FoMI. Noah did windmills at break neck speed, While John Kevill of Warbringer worked the set looking down at us in the pit.

Exodus mostly did stuff from new album, Children of a Worthless God is the only song I can really like. They ended with the Toxic Waltz, which actually sounded really good.

This was a defining moment in my life.:kickass: