Anyone going to Oxford?

Feb 28, 2005
Oslo, Norway
... because I am!! I just had to see them again... So I just bought a ticket online, and I'm taking a plane to London from Oslo, Norway just to see Anthrax again... Feelin' a bit irresponsible moneywise right now, but what the hell... So; will I see any of you guys at the Zodiac?

:headbang:

I'm there - ticket booked, just got travel and hotel room to book now, then it's tiny tiny reunion show for me :D

Got the last 2 tickets yesterday, or thats what the guy said on the phone!

The Zodiac holds 450 people, so its gonna be a fuckin awesome show man, real intimate and fuckin mental i hope. The venue is on cowley road in oxford, next to PMT guitar shop. See you mutherfuckers there!!!!

fuck yea looks like tickets are sold out looks like i'll have to try and go on the 13th to the other show unless more get released I was about to post saying could someone call the venue for me and find out if any more are avaiible but i guess not shit

Are you familiar with the place? Is there somewhere nearby where metalheads meet for a beer or three before the show?
:headbang:

somekindofmonster said:
Got the last 2 tickets yesterday, or thats what the guy said on the phone!

The Zodiac holds 450 people, so its gonna be a fuckin awesome show man, real intimate and fuckin mental i hope. The venue is on cowley road in oxford, next to PMT guitar shop. See you mutherfuckers there!!!!

I'm not from that area, it's gonna be a fair way to get to Oxford for me (not as far as from Oslo though :p)

I'll be there from the early afternoon, I'll be kicking around the venue looking for the band, so I can get some of my old records signed.

I'm up for a meetup and a few drinks before the gig though :D Let the beer and metal flow!

Well, I'll arrive in Oxford late wednesday evening, and I'll probably kick the ground around the venue sometime around noon just to scope it out (and maybe I'll try to find out if there are any Starbucks in Oxford ;-) )... I pretty much look like my avatar, a bit shorter hair right now (the summer cut!) and I'm six ft. tall, so if any of you guys wanna grab a beer and have the Bushadonna-debate face to face, just tap on my shoulder... :)

Do any of you lot need a ticket for the Oxford show?? If so just send me an email through the forum.

Got a spare due to a friend having some other shit to deal with. I'm not a tout I'm selling it for face value £17(that includes the ridiculous booking fee I
had to pay.)

Cheerz

Hi, I have a spare ticket to the Oxford gig as one of my friends can't make it. It's an e-ticket, so I'd have to meet you outside. You pay face value: fifteen pounds. Let me know through the web-site...