Live in Oxford 14/07

Kaupovski

New Metal Member
Jul 15, 2005
Saw Anthrax last night at the Zodiac in Oxford, they were kicking ass with both feet. Never thought I'd be able to complete my wishlist of seeing all the "Big Four" thrash bands, but I did last night. They didn't play "starting up a posse", but no biggie. What a rush to hear "Caught in a mosh" live, unbelievable. Still stoked today. :headbang:

Charlie B is a legend, didn't even break sweat till halfway through, despite a room temp of approx. 180 degrees.

Now I know why bands like Trivium just don't do it for me, I grew up on PROPER metal!

Kaupovski said:
Saw Anthrax last night at the Zodiac in Oxford, they were kicking ass with both feet. Never thought I'd be able to complete my wishlist of seeing all the "Big Four" thrash bands, but I did last night. They didn't play "starting up a posse", but no biggie. What a rush to hear "Caught in a mosh" live, unbelievable. Still stoked today. :headbang:

Charlie B is a legend, didn't even break sweat till halfway through, despite a room temp of approx. 180 degrees.

Now I know why bands like Trivium just don't do it for me, I grew up on PROPER metal!

that was fuckin mind blowing last nite!! last time i saw that line up was at oxford apollo with testament as support and fuck me was that a gig! the whole of the seating downstairs was turned into matchwood - never seen a pit like it!!! that was good, but i think they topped it last nite in terms of sheer energy despite the imense temperatures. fuckin quality. hmmm, trivium...ok, but they aint quite got the tunes yet...still give em a while...

Kaupovski said:
What a rush to hear "Caught in a mosh" live, unbelievable. Still stoked today. :headbang:

haha fuck yeah man! i seen the, on may the 5th and i still get hyped up about what i say that night the buzz i can honestly say hasnt ended! especially when thinking about among the living and thinking "wher'es joey?" and bang he just runs out and grabs his mic and scream "DISEASE! DISEASE! SPREADING THE DISEASE!!!" i dont think the feeling will ever go away for me this lineup is sheer awesomeness. :hotjump: