Anyone going to the NYC Emperor/NYC Gigs?

LORD DARKSOUL

Welcum 2 my funeral
Greetings my friends from around the globe!

The lady and I are currently at the airport awaiting our flights to New York to herald the return of the mighty Emperor! We're going to be at the Friday show... I bought those tickets the day they went on sale and was dissapointed to find out that they soon after announced a show on Thursday.

Is anyone else going to either of these shows!? If so, you should buy me lots of krunks and I'll dance for you.

Also... since Daylight Dies are Masters ov Misery, do you think they'd appreciate it if I cut myself and wept alot during their set? I think they'd think I was awesome!!!

Edit: Please excuse the redundancy in the thread title... I am running very low on sleep (thankfully still very high on sexy, though!!!)!!!!

dang.....wish I could be there for some sexy misadventures with you and your lady.....who knows.....maybe I would cut myself and you would cut yourself and we would have a war about who could cut themselves deeper and we would end up in the hospital weeping because we didnt get to see the whole show......hmmm....I would at least enjoy seeing you dance in you hammer pants....

you should come to Detroit for Katatonia man......seedy seedy seedy place.....I love Detroit.....

Silent paragon said:
Two guys I went to high school with have taken out personal loans to see Emperor in Germany. They are flying there, seeing Emperor, and then flying back. That is dedication.

yes....I know this dedication......I have something in my collection noone else has......$1200 plane tickets that I cant use.......I was going to go to London and then Paris to see Katatonia.....passport fell through at the last minute....never been so dissapointed in all my life.

Deliverance6 said:
yes....I know this dedication......I have something in my collection noone else has......$1200 plane tickets that I cant use.......I was going to go to London and then Paris to see Katatonia.....passport fell through at the last minute....never been so dissapointed in all my life.
That fucking sucks man.

Nothing really striked my fancy since "In The Nightside Eclipse" anyways...And reunion tours are teh ghey.

Unless it's Carcass...playing no Swansong...songs.

Deliverance6 said:
immortal hasnt done anything worth a shit since blizzard if you ask me.....no offense.

YOU DON'T LIKE AT THE HEART OF WINTER?!?!?! BLASPHEMY!!!!

That's their best record imo...funniest pictures, but the BEST!!!!