Emperor in NYC .. anyone go?

Jun 25, 2004
I went to the 2nd show on friday night... anyone go to either show? .... they were great despite that Samoth wasn't there due to Customs problem at the airport... The set could of been a little longer... but was a great show.. Isahn vocals are still up to par.... :kickass:

Signing in Los Angeles at the Tower Records on Sunset Boulevard tomorrow night, beginning at 6 pm.

I can't go because I just found out about it this week and can't get the time scheduled off. :mad:

Seeing the show tonight, though. :kickass:

Emperor is undoubtedly one of my favorite bands. Got into them when Anthems came out, got to open for them at a venue here back in 99 with my old band on their US Equilibrium tour. Well, really for about four bands with Emperor being the headliner, but still... Really sucks they're only doing a couple of shows in the US and nowhere fucking near where I am at that. I'm sure they're going to come back out and do an album and a full tour, because I'm positive that by now Ihsahn and Samoth realize that Emperor is what people want from them.