anyone going to the Pittsburg Show?

how about a set list?? im seeing them tuesday, in columbus. Im curious what other tracks they will pull out this tour. Amen corner was a pretty big suprise from the past few days set.

So great. I was being fucking crazy in the pit (guy in the slayer shirt with the short red hair). Even though most of the crowd were pussies who didn't want to dance at all (it's much more metal to stand still with your arms crossed), I still had a great time.

I had to sleep in my car though, which was pretty bonkers. My dog was the only thing that kept me from freezing to death, I think. So cold.

Anyway, killer fucking show. I saw Opeth in the fall and this show and setlist were like 100% more interesting and intense. I couldn't believe how awesome that crazy extended version of Closure was. More metal bands and less Dave Matthews Bands should jam.

FUCK YEAH! I'm delirious as fuck because I just got home after sleeping in my car and then driving to Rochester!

-Isaac

DEMIgOD said:
how about a set list?? im seeing them tuesday, in columbus. Im curious what other tracks they will pull out this tour. Amen corner was a pretty big suprise from the past few days set.

This is only in approximate order, as I can't remember exactly what order they were played in.

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under The Weeping Moon(?, from Orchid)
The Grand Conjuration (crowd goes fucking nuts!)
-Smoke on the Water
-Whole Lotta Love
-Smoke on the Water
-Welcome to the Jungle
The Leper Affinity

ENCORE:
-Sweet Home Alabama
Deliverance (crowd doesn't go nuts...what was the deal with that?!)

I missed them playing Demon of the Fall. I know it's a cliche Opeth ending song, but I do love it, especially live. I also wish that I could hear them play The Drapery Falls one time. Ah well. Killer fucking show.

If anyone has corrections for the setlist, pop them in there. I'm pretty crazy from lack of sleep.

mrisaka said:
This is only in approximate order, as I can't remember exactly what order they were played in.

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under The Weeping Moon(?, from Orchid)
The Grand Conjuration (crowd goes fucking nuts!)
-Smoke on the Water
-Whole Lotta Love
-Smoke on the Water
-Welcome to the Jungle
The Leper Affinity

ENCORE:
-Sweet Home Alabama
Deliverance (crowd doesn't go nuts...what was the deal with that?!)

I missed them playing Demon of the Fall. I know it's a cliche Opeth ending song, but I do love it, especially live. I also wish that I could hear them play The Drapery Falls one time. Ah well. Killer fucking show.

If anyone has corrections for the setlist, pop them in there. I'm pretty crazy from lack of sleep.

Was a good show! The wait outside was horrible (shiver me timbers) .
LOL, I thought they played Paranoid somewhere in the that set list! :OMG:

thats amazing that they jammed a few snippets of classic songs! haha. when I saw them in cleveland, Mike played a bit of King Diamond!