anyone got a copy of final fantasy 7 they want to sell?

Kenso

Juke Box Hero
Sep 18, 2006
zzz
yea kind of a stupid question probably not the best place to ask either but this is the only forum i post on, but i know alot of you game here so i had to ask.

i got my copy for like 25 bucks at a local gaming store, was wanting to pay somewhere in that area, wont mind paying a little more though. the fuckers on ebay are overpricing that shit! all i want is just a good working copy with the original case.

anyways someone PM, AIM, or post here here if you are interested.

sorry if this spam.

yea kind of a stupid question probably not the best place to ask either but this is the only forum i post on, but i know alot of you game here so i had to ask.

i got my copy for like 25 bucks at a local gaming store, was wanting to pay somewhere in that area, wont mind paying a little more though. the fuckers on ebay are overpricing that shit! all i want is just a good working copy with the original case.

anyways someone PM, AIM, or post here here if you are interested.

sorry if this spam.

PC or PS?

My fiance thinks he got it for around $25 from ebay. You may just want to keep an eye out for it. I know he'll never give his up (he finished collecting all of the FF games about a year ago - even FFXI which he'll never play).

yea they used to be cheaper, but like in the past few months they just jumped up i dont know what the deal is. i used to go to this bad ass local store and get old classics and shit for what they SHOULD go for. but now gamestop shut them out and refuses to sell all the classic shit they had, it pisses me off! gamestop is a fucking plague, they all look exactly the same, and have the exact same shit, and only sell for newer platforms, ugh!

every good game store around here has fallen to the gamestop epidemic, its terrible.

ill drop 45, thats given that the game works entirely, the discs arent in horrible shape, a few scratches i dont mind, and you have the case and all that good stuff. you pay for shipping, which is cheap through regular cheapest-option available-post-office-mail (i feel i could ship it almost anywhere in the US for about 5 bucks), and ill pay first via paypal.

however if you do not want to, i totally understand, im just a brother lookin to not get assfucked on ebay. i dont feel like paying 65-70 dollars for a game i got in mint condition for 25 dollars at a local gaming store a year ago. honestly 20 extra dollars on ebay isnt a big deal, its just that sour feeling deep in your stomach when you purchase an item, knowing you got ripped the fuck off. its similar to buying a small coke at the movies for 6 dollars, when really they are about .79 cents at the gas station down the street, 5 dollars really isnt much, it just sucks getting jipped.

anyways, if you really are interested im game, but man if you dont want to sell it its cool, if you sell it you probably wont come by a reasonable copy for a while, so theres no pressure. let me know whats up tho.

Sony and Squaresoft would make a shit ton of money if they were to re-release this game, it is my favorite video game of all time, and my copy I wouldn't part with for any amount in the world. I really do wish they would re-release it on PS2, or even redo it for PS-3, I would buy a PS-3 just to get an updated version of this game with current graphics and such.

Sony and Squaresoft would make a shit ton of money if they were to re-release this game, it is my favorite video game of all time, and my copy I wouldn't part with for any amount in the world. I really do wish they would re-release it on PS2, or even redo it for PS-3, I would buy a PS-3 just to get an updated version of this game with current graphics and such.

Give it time. Square-Enix is right now going through the older games of both FF & Dragonquest. Though you may be forced to see a FF7 remake on the DS instead.

im pretty sure final fantasy will stay on the ps2 and psp for the most part, 11 is an exception cause its online.

as far as ff7 goes, dont get your hopes up, there are only a certain few people that would be able to make ff7 possible (so was said in an interview i read) and the chances of them getting together to remake the game are very low, especially considering how busy they all stay. again i read this in some interview on ign, but i dont remember where it is on the site, do some research you should find it.

im looking forward to ff13, give it a chance it might be better than ff7! only time will tell though. ill buy a ps3, beat ff13, then sell it right after try to get most of my money back haha.

shoot me but ff8 is my fav

im pretty sure final fantasy will stay on the ps2 and psp for the most part, 11 is an exception cause its online.

as far as ff7 goes, dont get your hopes up, there are only a certain few people that would be able to make ff7 possible (so was said in an interview i read) and the chances of them getting together to remake the game are very low, especially considering how busy they all stay. again i read this in some interview on ign, but i dont remember where it is on the site, do some research you should find it.

im looking forward to ff13, give it a chance it might be better than ff7! only time will tell though. ill buy a ps3, beat ff13, then sell it right after try to get most of my money back haha.

shoot me but ff8 is my fav

Have you seen the recent releases/announced games from Square Enix?

FFIII (remake) - DS
FFIV (remake) - DS
FF Tactics A2 - DS
FF XII: Revenant Wings - DS
DQ4 (remake) - DS
DQ5 (remake) - DS
DQ6 (remake) - DS
DQ9 - DS (This is THE series in Japan and the new game is on the DS)

For now, FF's main game will stay on the PS3 but the DS is getting the majority of remakes and offshoots.

Have you seen the recent releases/announced games from Square Enix?

FFIII (remake) - DS
FFIV (remake) - DS
FF Tactics A2 - DS
FF XII: Revenant Wings - DS
DQ4 (remake) - DS
DQ5 (remake) - DS
DQ6 (remake) - DS
DQ9 - DS (This is THE series in Japan and the new game is on the DS)

For now, FF's main game will stay on the PS3 but the DS is getting the majority of remakes and offshoots.

jesus

where have i been

i withdraw anything i said cause apparently i dont know jack