Anyone got Live Damage on order from CenturyMedia.net?

robin

Apr 20, 2002
Visit site
I pre-ordered the DVD from centurymedia.net (UK) on Saturday 27th (two days before it was released).

It's now nearly a week since its release and it still hasn't arrived :(

Anyone else ordered from cm.net?

Hello, I ordered it from them on the 24th I think and well I'm still anxiously waiting...I live in the Caribbean (Trinidad) so it would take awhile. I just hope it comes soon...yummy

I assume you're not European. It usually takes a while for things like that to arrive since they have to process all the orders and are particularly busy at around the time of release, plus the delay in shipping, which can take a bit long.
You should order things like this earlier on. They usually ship things very early if they already have your order so it arrives at your house at around the day of official release. This is what I've learned about ordering from Europe.
I'm pretty sure you'll receive it soon.
I, for one, don't have any money right now and will not see such a DVD for a while :erk:

metal17 said:
Hello, I ordered it from them on the 24th I think and well I'm still anxiously waiting...I live in the Caribbean (Trinidad)

MagSec4 said:
I assume you're not European.
:rolleyes: :p

Nothing wrong with Europe btw..
Oh, I'll never forget about that guy posting a thread "There are good European metalbands too??!" What a complete dork :lol:
Sverige/Finnlandia -> teh metal countries

I live in the UK (that's why I ordered it from the UK CM site :p). Probably should have stated that :p

I emailed CM. It was because the tee-shirt I ordered with the DVD was out of stock and I should have it next week apparently.

Hey, hey, why must you always misinterpret me Wazoo?

This person is making a post about ordering something from the UK and it being delayed, so I'm just stating that I'm assuming he's from the U.S. or something.. or somewhere not near the UK (which was apparently wrong)

The Grand Wazoo said:
Nothing wrong with Europe btw..
You're saying this to someone who'd give anything (mostly anything) to go back to Europe.
It's such a great place.