anyone had sex while listening to death metal?

a fine day to die

Count Minge of Wallachia
Jul 24, 2003
Greece
Visit site
My friends are all gay ass bitches who have sex to Tool and Pink Floyd, that psychadelic shit. So I was like, fuck that shit, I'm gonna have sex to some death metal, motherfuckin word. It's all good untill the blast beats kick in, you think you're damn dick will fall right off. It's an act of dedication really. Anyone have any experiences to share? I tried black metal once but the end result was bad. It's just like you're having some good sex, the black metal comes on, then you end up burning some churches and stabbing your woman in the head 20 times. Fuck I don't know, that might be a good thing, it's up to you really. Wait, is this shit off-topic or something? Umm...Earache rules, woo.

Yes, you have to be careful. I remember listening to Cannibal Corpse when on the job. Before I knew it, my knob had turned into a meathook, I had hacked off her head and had started fucking the windpipe...

It's also wise to avoid The Village People & George Michael records, too....

lol yeah dude, Ulver. Or how about some nice Ildjarn, that shit sets the mood. But there's nothing like spooning a bitch while thrusting to the tunes of a man named Varg. I love you Varg. Marry me. Hey Windom, you like any of Amorphis' stuff? I fucking love Karelian Isthmus and Thousand Lakes (yeah I know, that was a weird album). The Finns need to contribute a bit more though. My Finnish friends all listen to electronica. Bastards.

Hey, yeah seriously, this is a legit and sincere topic at hand. I don't think anyone would lie about this stuff. Nothing like tea-baggin' a few folks with a good hearty death metal soundtrack in the background. Makes for fun, woo diggity 6.709er

One of my friends told once that he had fucked a girl to Cradle of Filth and she just had her perioids! Grim to the fucking bone:D