Anyone have a good "HEY!" shout sample?

grywolf627

Mar 16, 2006
Houston, TX
You know the kind I mean. A large group of people, army, mob...all shouting "HEY!" I've gone through my usual free sample sites (freesound, find sounds, Ljudo) but only found two, rather thin, samples. I mixed them together, did some magic and gender bending, and got this (which you're welcome to use if you like it). But we're not quite happy with it. Before we get a bunch of people (and beers) together to stand around and shout, I thought I'd check here if anyone has a good sample they wouldn't mind sharing. Anyone? Thanks!

I got Manson's sampled "Hey!" from The Beautiful People ... but doubt that's the angle you're going for hahaha o_O

could you upload it? I would be really interested in to having it ! :)

Thanks. It's worth checking out though. I also cut up the "Hey Hey" from a Def Leppard song and mutilated it beyond recognition. It's okay sounding...but I don't know if it would start trouble by lifting stuff off of someone's CD.

You thought about spending an afternoon to make your own?

Get some friends around,.. do 3 takes with 3 people in each one.. *

*just read that you wanted a sample before doing that..

You thought about spending an afternoon to make your own?

Get some friends around,.. do 3 takes with 3 people in each one.. *

*just read that you wanted a sample before doing that..

Yeah, that's probably what we'll end up doing. Was just trying to find a quick solution first that I can send over to the guy as he's starting to lay down some of his initial tracks.

Yeah, but it's more fun with a group of people...especially when beer and booze is involved. ;)

*Edit: Oh, by the way...Clone Ensemble is reeellly good for making a big crowd noise like this from something small.*