Anyone have a spare Slayer ticket?

Well, i won't be seeing either, i left it a while, because i couldn't afford it, so here it comes, it gets closer, and EVEN IF someone had a spare ticket i have no fucking money anyway.

SO screw this, screw you, and screw the Wright brothers...

*goes to kill something*

:mad: :cry: :cry:

Stormster, i get the impression...now tell me if i'm wrong, coz i'm just throwing this out there...that you possibly might maybe like Blind Guardian, a little bit?

Yeh man, heaps, i think they have overtaken maiden as my favourite!! Thats a scary thought, but once you start singing valhalla to lightbulbs, you kinda think the worst! Ill do my best to get off work and make the everygrey show!

Thats the problem...those of us who were listening to metal back then, have heard everything Mastodon does, but back in the early 90's.

Theyre not progressive, theyre technical in parts, but overall theyre uninspiring generic metalcore. He cant even sing or growl..lame!

Mastodon FTL!

Haha Mike, I love ya.

I think what Mastodon are doing now is more interesting than anything Slayer has done for the past 10-15 years is all :)

And besides, I never heard any concept albums about Moby Dick from the early 90's? And that's what I'm interested in the most - the concepts, fresh ideas. Theres only so much talk of bloodshed, brutality and severed limbs before I start to say "Meh".

On that note, Reign in Blood > anything Mastodon has done :lol:

Haha Mike, I love ya.

I think what Mastodon are doing now is more interesting than anything Slayer has done for the past 10-15 years is all :)

And besides, I never heard any concept albums about Moby Dick from the early 90's? And that's what I'm interested in the most - the concepts, fresh ideas. Theres only so much talk of bloodshed, brutality and severed limbs before I start to say "Meh".

On that note, Reign in Blood > anything Mastodon has done :lol:
Show No Mercy > Reign In Blood :)
Actually Slayer stopped writing about bloodshed and brutality after Reign In Blood. I've never heard Mastodon so i shall refrain entering the who is better debate.

mattsays.jpg

Yeh man, heaps, i think they have overtaken maiden as my favourite!! Thats a scary thought, but once you start singing valhalla to lightbulbs, you kinda think the worst! Ill do my best to get off work and make the everygrey show!

You?? Singing Valhalla??? Wow i don't think i can imagient hat at all!!!

:sarcasmobviouserk:

ad i went, Mastodon rocked Slayer was meh. Not a huge fan but they were pretty good live. But Mastodon my god i was in awe. They kicked major butt.