Anyone Heard any of the new songs?

TheWretchedScum

Advanced *********
Feb 17, 2004
Boulder, CO
it seems like "Trashed, Lost & Strungout" doesn't get much attention. this was actually my favorite material since hatebreeder, and i really hope the new album sounds like this/knuckleduster. did everyone else dislike those songs or something? i really liked alexi's clearer growl on these tracks.

yeah, love his vocals, love the guitars, love everything about knuckleduster and t,l&s. It's going to be a great album. :headbang:

Some heard In Your Face but don't bother to tell how it was like, just that it's a heavy song that begins with low tune guitar riffs and gets faster in time and has a cool solo in the middle. Can't wait to hear it. Altough I think there isn't a legendary song on the album like Silent Night, Bodom Night is, I mean I wish there would be one like that. I guess Living Dead Beat is going to be very musical and pretty good, Are You Dead Yet? will probably be pretty good, If You Want Peace... Prepare for War - don't know what to say about this one, Punch Me I Bleed goes on the same lines as Everytime I Die and Angels Don't Kill but it remains to be seen how good it will be, then for Next in Line I have big doubts just because the name is very bad, then Bastards of Bodom I think will be disappointing, the new T,L&S will maybe be better, and We're Not Gonna Fall will maybe be average... But I guess there are a couple of songs that are super good and this will still be their best album...

^I'm impressed how u can have such an amout of knowledge just by what the songtitles sound like :rolleyes: ... just wait till u've heard the whole album till u judge it, anything else is nonesense.