Question about the two new songs

Sune

Aug 17, 2004
Denmark
Yeah, I have a question about the two new songs, "Trashed, Lost & Strungout" and "Knuckleduster", it goes like this:

Will those 2 songs be on the upcoming album?

I certainly hope so, this is fucking good.

Well, the EP replaced the usual COB singles. Since 2000 they were always released some months before the album was even recorded and the single song was always featured on the album. So it can be that maybe one of the songs will appear on the next album. Until now not many songs were written for the next album.

Well, I hope both songs will be on the album, because they fucking rock, but only the band knows.

Well, I have another question, the two live videos on the DVD-EP, are they with Roope or Alexander? I would like some new videos with Roope.

Oh, okay, thank you very much, I didn't know, I haven't got my copy in the mail yet.

Anyway, if anybody can answer my first question, regarding if the songs will be on the upcoming album or not, feel free to do so, I need to know.

Cebbe said:
they are both awesome tracks but why have them on the new album insted of having two more new songs?

That is a weird comment, I'm not talking about putting them in and leaving other songs out, but why not make alot of new songs, and put those 2 on the album too?

Sune said:
That is a weird comment, I'm not talking about putting them in and leaving other songs out, but why not make alot of new songs, and put those 2 on the album too?
you two are both interesting, and your two comments have made my day! :D

Maybe the lyrics of one or both songs would appear in the album booklet when the songs would be on it. Otherwise we will never know them.

The first webmaster of cobhc.com was cool and added lyrics for Follow The Reaper and Children Of Decadence (which not appear in the booklet) to the site after asking the band. If the current webmaster would be cool, he would do the same with the new songs.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
the follow the reaper and children of decadence lyrics are in my copy of ftr's booklet. is there a version without them?
That's pretty interesting, Zakk. All versions I know are without them. Maybe newer versions contain it. From what record company is your copy?

have you heard bodoms cover of she is beautiful by andrew w.k.
i dont think its the greatest. because their is now solos or anything and andrew w.k. isnt all that great