Question about the two new songs

Alexi said that Trashed, Lost & Strungout will be on the the new album for sure. I don't know if they will re-record it or just use the EP version. It depends in what studio they will record the album.

I think the version they already made is fine, and I don't think they should re-record it, they already made a video for this one as well, and you can never make two tracks that sound 100% identical, or maybe you can, I don't know, but it wouldn't make sense.

I just wish Knuckleduster will be on the new album to.

There are a few COB songs which appeared on a single and were re-recorded for the album because the album was recorded in another studio and had another sound.

Sune said:
That is a weird comment, I'm not talking about putting them in and leaving other songs out, but why not make alot of new songs, and put those 2 on the album too?
well, Bodom has 9 tracks on every cd ( except SW and some other versions ).
So, lets say that they will have 9 tracks on the next album too, then what do you think is best: 9 new tracks OR 7 new tracks and 2 which already is released on a EP.

But as Zarok said: T,L&S will be on the upcoming album. but i think 8 new tracks + T,L&S is better then 7 new + T,L&S and Knuckleduster.

There are a few COB songs which appeared on a single and were re-recorded for the album because the album was recorded in another studio and had another sound.
I thought the record company wanted them to rerecord the single... Atleast Hate Me! was rerecorded because Nuclear Blast wanted them to... I read somewhere Alexi saying he liked the original single version better than the album one...

Trashdevil said:
I read somewhere Alexi saying he liked the original single version better than the album one...

I agree, the single version is better. That'd be pretty cool if they did rerecord TL&S for the CD.