Anyone here care to send me "the Damnation Game" CD?

I've been searching through all possible solutions on how to get a SX cd but I've only found 2. It's either to buy online or to ask someone to kindly give it to me. Buying online here isn't safe. There are many risks involved. Plus, it's way too expensive. So I'm left with one option. Can anyone please kindly give me a Damnation Game CD? I don't want to be left out and not hear any great music. Please, if you can and only if you wholeheartedly want to, send me the CD. I would sincerely appreciate it.

I've ordered stickers, cd's, computers, hardware, cd's, wood, amplifiers, cd's, guitars, clothes, and never once had an issue. Either I'm overly fortunate, or somebody's doin' it wrong. Just so I don't piss anyone off, I did include that it is a possibility that I may be overly fortunate, either because of where I live, security protection from my bank, etc.

The Yngster said:
Why isn't ordering online safe? I've ordered dozens of cd's online and haven't had a single problem.

Ordering online is always dodgy, as far as living in the Philippines is concerned. How should I know? I live there, too.

bringer_of_war: where in ph do you live? maybe I can help you with your issue. do PM me if you're interested.