Anyone here design iPhone apps?

joelplagues

Jan 11, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
Just curious if anyone here designs iPhone apps or knows some young independent freelancer that does?

I've searched the Internet and can only find large companies/developers who I'd rather not deal with. Surely there is a bunch of young talented developers just sitting in bedrooms making small cash on the side like the good old days of graphic designers and layout makers that flooded myspace years ago.

Basically I have an idea that I'd like to explore and if I went through with it I would like to pay a one off fee as I don't intend to make any money from it.

Let me know if you have any connections or something?

a friend of mine does it, not sure what exactly, but I know that he has done at least one app and
studies computer sciences and knows how to do this shit. Just pm me a few things, so I could ask
him if he's able to do it or wants to.

A friend of mine has maybe 5-6 apps for sale that he's done solo, and a few he developed as part of a team. He's now working for a gaming division of Warner Brothers, so I'm not sure if he is still doing solo/freelance work. If you PM me details, I can pass them along. Of course, if you're worried about intellectual property rights, I completely understand.