Anyone here going to Roskilde this summer??

Originally posted by markgugs
Let's hope ~ulvedal~, let's hope! Will you be attending this year? We should meet up somewhere, somehow...

Sure mate; of course I will attend - and meet up... I´ll be back from Ecuador the 22th, just because of WOA.. Hell, all UM´s at Wacken should gather up for some heavy drinking at least one of the days!

That'd be wicked man! I'm travelling with 5 others from various parts of the States, and we're staying in Itzehoe (I know, I know, I'll miss out on drunken Germans in the campground) from July 30 through August 3. As it gets closer, we'll make arrangements! Cheers!

Originally posted by markgugs
That'd be wicked man! I'm travelling with 5 others from various parts of the States, and we're staying in Itzehoe (I know, I know, I'll miss out on drunken Germans in the campground) from July 30 through August 3. As it gets closer, we'll make arrangements! Cheers!

Wow, from the states!!! That´s a long trip man... Anyways, you´re welcome at our camp anytime... You´re from the UM for the lords sake!

Im pretty interested in knowing why you dont camp at the festival though... That´s the charm of any festival... ´specially Wacken...

Well, you tell me the type of flag, and I'll find the camp!

About the camping, to be honest, Wacken is coming (for me) at the end of a 3-week holiday in Europe with my girlfriend. I'm going to have lots of luggage and whatnot, and honestly not knowing what it's like, I didn't want to leap into the great unknown if you understand what I'm saying.

I guess I'm becoming an old fart (3 weeks from 30), but I wanted a hot shower, clean sheets and a bed, LOL. Oh well, we have a rental car as well, and we're certainly planning on squeezing every last drop of fun out of Wacken. Just no camping. ;)

Ok.... I guess we´ll be decorating our camp with little danish flags all around... Look for that, and probably in the B-camp, (because we arrive early)...

Hope to see ya there dude!