Anyone here has recorded DIs with a POD XT Live? (Usb)

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
It's all I have for recording right now, and I'm having some trouble with it, everything I record through the usb interface of the POD sounds too low, I mean if I record bass with a pick it peaks at -12 or -11 db, but if I go fingers (which I do when it is suited for what I'm recording) it goes much lower which is normal (I think?), but when it goes so low it gives me a terrible signal to noise ratio, which makes it harder to work with the DI track.

Anybody have any ideas how I could make the track come louder on the way in? I have a Strinberg Clb-25 bass, passive pups (I don't use the pad on the input obviously), and can't find how to make the recording input volume on the POD louder

My bad - missed that you already mentioned the pad switch.

At the risk of sounding obvious, can you raise your input gain in your DAW? What bout in your USB/MIDI preferences, is there an input volume adjustment there? I think there is a setting to adjust the USB output on the POD too if I remember right.

I have looked for all this and nothing seems to work, although I can't find an input gain knob on Reaper, in the usb preferences, I have it at max. I can't find anyway to adjust the USB output on the pod itself, I only see level for the analog outputs. And the instruction manual is pretty complete on everything EXCEPT the usb connectivity, it pretty much just says "yeah you could use it record your shit" and nothing else