Anyone here have experience with Splawn amps/guitars???

ShredHeadJHJ

oh noes itz a opinionn
Oct 15, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Last night I saw this killer King Diamond/Mercyful Fate cover band & one of the guitarists was using Splawn amps & he also had a Splawn guitar. He had one of the best tones I have ever heard. Killer lead tone that cut right through the mix. The guy seemed to really know his shit & he swears by Splawn gear. Only thing he was running through it was a Tube Screamer for his leads... He didn't seem too keen on Mesa. The guy damn near had the holy grail of tone & he nailed all LaRocque's solos, sometimes even better than LaRocque.

http://www.splawnguitars.com/

I've played the Splawn Nitro and the Quickrod. GREAT fucking amps. The Quickrod does Marshall way better than Marshall ever could. The Nitro sounds excellent, like a tighter, more refined Uberschall.

If I wanted a more traditional set up, I'd either go with an ENGL Blackmore or a Splawn Nitro.

Christmas Day is coming. Here I want to introduce you a very wonderful software. It can help you to enjoy your favourite DVD video movies anywhere and anytime.
Mac Video Converter is a powerful convertor which can convert video files from one format to another format and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users. This mac video converter supports all video popular formats indcluding flv, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, Mpeg TS/TP (for HD Video), etc.
Mac Mp4 Video Converter Mac iPhone Video Converter Mac iPod Video Converter
Video Converter for Mac 4Media Video Converter for Mac
Mac Video to AVI Converter
Enjoy your time as you wish.

Christmas Day is coming. Here I want to introduce you a very wonderful software. It can help you to enjoy your favourite DVD video movies anywhere and anytime.
Mac Video Converter is a powerful convertor which can convert video files from one format to another format and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users. This mac video converter supports all video popular formats indcluding flv, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, Mpeg TS/TP (for HD Video), etc.
Mac Mp4 Video Converter Mac iPhone Video Converter Mac iPod Video Converter
Video Converter for Mac 4Media Video Converter for Mac
Mac Video to AVI Converter
Enjoy your time as you wish.

Maybe I can buy this instead of the Splawn & save some money? Thanks man!!!