Anyone here heard....

Draxx

Nefarious Angel
Nov 19, 2002
Visit site
Harsh Manner? They are ana mazingly good band that is local around here. If you want to hear some song send me an AIM over AIM and I'll send them. The songs I have are old, one is bad quality. They have progressed remarkably. They have such a proffessional sound. Great lyricist, ingenious guitarists, great bass player who really knows where he fits and drumming that I absoulutely love. Even this early song by them called "Metal Heaven" shows you that they have real potential.

What Lurks Below is my screen name by the way.

Alright, cool.

Four people from my highschool got together to create this band. They are a disease, anyone I'm remotely friends witht hat has heard them really enjoys their music. Currently I am getting the song "Forces of Detonation" from a friend, I'm getting all I can. Anyone who wants to hear this gem give me a ring on AIM. They really aren't your average highschool band.

I just got the song, it's from a concert Iw as at. Joe is such a cool guy. This song is great. Really good guitaring goin on. The vocals are classic Harsh Manner. Matt is ripping up the drums. Oh man, this one is excellent.