Anyone here order discs from Candlelight USA?

Executioner213

Ultimate Meatbag
Sep 2, 2001
Spokane, WA
www.facebook.com
Just trying to figure out when I'm supposed to recieve my order. I ordered the new Martriden last Friday, it hasn't shown up yet. I'm not freaking out about it, just curious if they have a decent repuatation for getting shit out to people.

Did you order direct from them?

I can't tell about it, as I ordered my Martriden from some funky German mailorder who were not too good at sending out shipping confirmations (like, didn't until asked to), but at least they had actually shipped it a few days before I asked back and it arrived soon after. Considering the fact this album isn't even supposed to come out in Europe until March, I'm pretty satisfied. :)
BTW, the album is absolutely awesome. Both the music and the production!

They just showed up. My GOD the new album is SICK!!!!!!!!!! And, I finally have a real copy of the EP and no longer feel ashamed of having a rip. Getting both discs for under $20 is a steal and a half! Thank you guys!

So to answer my question, it took 10 days to get my discs. According to postmark, although I ordered on the 15th they didn't ship until the 19th. Why? I don't know. I remember ordering pretty early so it would hopefully go out that day. Alas...I finally have them. I hope others' Candlelight orders are more expeditious, but I am greatful it didn't take any longer.

They just showed up. My GOD the new album is SICK!!!!!!!!!!.

I hear you! how do you like those tones?
I got to set in with Dave on my bands mix project and im here to tell you he is a Ridiculously talented guy, and cool as fuck to boot. Congrates on the album Dave, hope it does well and you can get a little sun this summer lol.

Dave, hope it does well and you can get a little sun this summer lol.

Sun? Is that the scary yellow thing that sometime oozes though the blinds in the studio? Fuck that.

Glad you guys are liking the album. We put a butt load of work into it and it's probably my personal favorite out of all the albums I've ever produced.

You guys digging Mr. JM's rippin lead?