Anyone Interested in a (Jon Oliva's Pain) road trip?

I've been interested in this since the announcement. I'm REALLY trying to go to this.

I went to Tampa in October 2003 to see the Savatage Criss Oliva 10th Anniversary show and it was fucking PHENOMINAL.

Would love to go to this. I'm still trying to make it happen!

It's really nice to see so much support for this show/tour both from comments and advance tickets sales.
Ybor city hosts many bars, restaurants and shops...so much to do and packed with visual entertainment
that costs you nothing. We hope to see as many of you as possible. Steve Walcholz will be in attendance
and former Savatage singer Damond Jinya and his band Retribution will be performing two shows...before
and after the concert begins. We will also be raffling off a great package of goodies with all proceeds to
benefit the Matthew LaPorte music scholarship fund....Cheers and thank you all!

*bump*

Anyone on here attending the show....besides band members playing the darned thing?

~Brian~

Flying down from Ohio, and I have an extra ticket that I am willing to give away-my boyfriend had to cancel out at the last minute, and I hate to see it go to waste.

Anyone that's interested, let me know.

Kim

If anyone needs tickets I can mail, and YOU can AVOID TICKET BASTARD fees OR the $29 day of door price (as advertized on the ritz homepage)... Let me know and come to this historical event!!!

Have a great time everyone.
I am insanely jealous that I can not be there.
Its Father's Day weekend to boot!!!

John Nardi (Vocalist for GHOST IN THE RUINS) will be there so say hello if you see him.

Camden - Good luck with the gig!

Have a great time everyone.
I am insanely jealous that I can not be there.
Its Father's Day weekend to boot!!!

I echo what Jason stated...it's just not doable for me. :( I think it friggin' sucks that the only performance of this set in the U.S. is down in Tampa. :erk: It would be nice if we could get an official DVD release, but who knows if that will happen.

~Brian~

Hey Chris (Kong),

What's the band line-up for the show? Chris Caffery I assume. Will you be playing all the set? Or is Dr. Kildrums playing some? Is Johnny Lee showing up? Can't wait! Thanks!

Making the road trip from south florida to this show. I wouldn't miss it for the world!! I purchased my ticket as soon as I saw this thread.

For all of you PPUSA peeps coming, say hi! And make sure and talk to at least one person about our beloved festival that happens in September.

Does anyone know how this venue is laid out? I am still wanting to go to this, but busted my ankle, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stand for hours.

Does anyone know how this venue is laid out? I am still wanting to go to this, but busted my ankle, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stand for hours.

I have never been to this venue, so I can't be much help. Maybe call and ask? They might be able to provide a stool or something for ya! Either that or bring one of those fold up camping chairs. Haha!
Looking forward to the show!