Anyone interested in doing another COBOT "album"?

mrKRB64

Oct 11, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
COBOT V ALBUM

fb21Wr4.png
-----------------------
Featuring:

*RIFFS*
*SOLOS*
*ATMOSPHERE*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?)= Will hopefully do a song
( )= Needs help with instruments
( )= FINISHED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributors so far:

+ gorhrut completed songs + possibly more to follow

+ ESA1996 complete & submitted

+ <-Warheart-> complete & submitted

+ mrKRB64 (NEEDS HELP WITH DRUMS & KEYS)

+ ==>Mask Of Sanity<== (?) *Do you want me to put this on the album? I wasn't really sure by your post*

+ Jontzgu

+ Joke4joker (?)

+ Rune

+ MattK

+ Arystar (?)

+ The Butt (?)

+ Deadman5hadow (?)

+ kirk89

+ NewHewkas (?)

+ children of COB (?)

+ yahamart

Did I miss anyone?

*That top image is just a place holder*

Last edited:
COB Off Topic. The guys there have done two albums so far, which is pretty much the coolest idea ever to do on a forum I think.

I'm in. Where there any rules to the thing? How does it work?

From memory Mitch (Warheart) started it. I've been a member of this forum since 2004 but forgot my login details so had to make a new account. I'm pretty sure the way it worked was people made their tracks and asked for help with drums/keys etc...

Don't think there are any rules - Should just be fun

From memory Mitch (Warheart) started it. I've been a member of this forum since 2004 but forgot my login details so had to make a new account. I'm pretty sure the way it worked was people made their tracks and asked for help with drums/keys etc...

Don't think there are any rules - Should just be fun

Damn you're more ancient than Joonas! :D

Seems logical that it would have been Mitch's idea.

I actually already began composing for this :D Trying to make it sound a bit more like Bodom than my usual stuff. Well see (Hopefully) whether I succeed or not.

COB Off Topic. The guys there have done two albums so far, which is pretty much the coolest idea ever to do on a forum I think.

They have done four of them. I have all of them on my computer if someone is interested.

I'm in. Where there any rules to the thing? How does it work?

Four sir, we did four. Plus an EP because everybody but me and Ensi needed more time the 3rd go round. Never got to hear what the COB guys thought of our Black Widow cover though, hard as we tried.

COBOT II.: https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1064562/COBOT Album II.rar

Btw, I think we should do a 100guitars from hel style song, everybody play a solo part in the song, and rythm too. That would be also fun :)

COBOT: The Collaboration, Vol I

Thanks for the link.

After listening...

The songs are better than I expected (May the pressure rise. Would be nice if we could at least equal the old ones :D). Some really good stuff in there. Gore Blood Superkitten Holocaust is absolutely hilarious! :D

I would be interested for sure, but I do suck at drum programming, the other stuff I can manage ;)

Can I describe a song and someone will do it? We should see how my vision transforms into an actual song once it's then composed by someone else based on my eloquent description. Then we could finally settle whether my ideas are stupid or not.

Can I describe a song and someone will do it? We should see how my vision transforms into an actual song once it's then composed by someone else based on my eloquent description. Then we could finally settle whether my ideas are stupid or not.

You can try, though I have a feeling that it'll be extremely difficult to make things that sound like your description.

Joonas get off your lazy arse and just compose the thing in guitar pro surely you can do that.

I've been playing around with some ideas today in GP, it's my first time really doing this, so my mind is all over the place. This really fun nevertheless, hopefully I can compose something that fits the album. Are we going for a bodomish sound this time around or what? I think it would be cool to just have different styles.