Anyone interested in doing another COBOT "album"?

Yeah right LOL the song I have in mind is something I wrote for a college project that I intended to record drums and guitar myself but it never happened.

I updated the first post- please tell me if I missed someone. I looked at all the posts and the red question marks next to certain usernames only mean I'm not sure if your actually submitting something or not. Either way it's all good- no rush.

It would be good if people asked for what help they needed and then I could update the first post for the username on what they need.

E.g:
======================
mrKRB64:

(Needs VST drums etc.)
======================

I updated the first post- please tell me if I missed someone. I looked at all the posts and the red question marks next to certain usernames only mean I'm not sure if your actually submitting something or not. Either way it's all good- no rush.

It would be good if people asked for what help they needed and then I could update the first post for the username on what they need.

E.g:
======================
mrKRB64:

(Needs VST drums etc.)
======================

Any particular reason why I'm there twice? :D

Can't play for shit anymore so came up with some lyrics:

Woke up with a hard dingdong
ready to start smokin' bong
strawberry blueberry vanilla
all flavours' good just like my condom

Scent of socks turns me on
I cum like an atomic bomb
smack all bitches back to Africa
black or white, does it really matter

Yaoow, killing is fun
gimme a call and I get the job done
Untie my noose, life's worth living
Agony is real until you start giving

Heyy, what the hell is wrong
forgot to sleep while draining my bong
Going balls deep, never pay my rent
Lock all your doors or sure you'll be dead

Can't play for shit anymore so came up with some lyrics:

Woke up with a hard dingdong
ready to start smokin' bong
strawberry blueberry vanilla
all flavours' good just like my condom

Scent of socks turns me on
I cum like an atomic bomb

Yaoow, killing is fun
gimme a call and I get the job done
Untie my noose, life's worth living
Agony is real until you start giving

Heyy, what the hell is wrong
forgot to sleep while draining my bong
Going balls deep, never pay my rent
Lock all your doors or sure you'll be dead

"It doesn't sound like Hatebreeder or Follow The Reaper so it's instantly shit"- Joonas

Don't speak ebonics or I'll go demonic
Beat on those Congos like a pair of bongos
I'll start a killing spree at the KFC
after I've emptied my nine on the welfare line

Song name could be White Race Fate Is The Black Race Hate

hey i think it would a good idea to set up a cloud like dropbox or something so we can actually work together.
some can upload their songideas / others do record some tracks / or help with whatever.....
opinions about that?

hey i think it would a good idea to set up a cloud like dropbox or something so we can actually work together.
some can upload their songideas / others do record some tracks / or help with whatever.....
opinions about that?

That was my original idea but then everyone has to install dropbox and the password would be open on this forum for anyone to put random shit/viruses or just delete everything on there.

Unless the password was just PM'd to those that are planning on being in the project.

Same here, as we Hungarians say, it's made like Lucy's chair= make something in ( almost painfully) slow tempo, tonight I've wrote another riff, but I didn't add it to the song yet. My problem is that I usually can't connect two parts, which is a shame, because they are usually have the same atmosphere, but I just can't write a bridge... Also another mindfcks are when I have a lot of ideas, but not for the song I would write...
Actually I have ~3:20 main guitar play (some parts have complete synth sections too). All in all idk if I can make it to COBOT...:(

Same here, as we Hungarians say, it's made like Lucy's chair= make something in ( almost painfully) slow tempo, tonight I've wrote another riff, but I didn't add it to the song yet. My problem is that I usually can't connect two parts, which is a shame, because they are usually have the same atmosphere, but I just can't write a bridge... Also another mindfcks are when I have a lot of ideas, but not for the song I would write...
Actually I have ~3:20 main guitar play (some parts have complete synth sections too). All in all idk if I can make it to COBOT...:(

My song has the same rhythm pretty much all the way. I changed it but then the whole thing fell apart until I worked on the drums. Fills allow you to change stuff up so don't give up on it. Even if you do just post what you've got- most people won't judge your guitar playing or song. There might be a guy that has a atmosphere counter machine though & he may say negative things if it's not off the charts.

I'm definitely making the effort, but don't have any recording software on my PC yet so will try to install this in a few weeks and see if everything works ok. Song is coming along but I'm stuck already, ended up just finishing off something I started years ago but I can't play anything too technical so a lot of the leads are basic exercises, sorry in advance! :p