Anyone interested in making a net band?

TheMonkeysAteMySoul said:
ok, to get this a little more organized Iv'e made a forum where we can duscuss all the stuf that needs to be sorted for this project, here it is http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=themonkeysatemy

I don't plan to be using this long term, when the project get's going we can have something thats part of the band web site and is more profesional than this

Sweet I like this idea. I've joined the forum. We should be good to go pretty soon. I'm even moving into my new home soon and its going to be made to make music! It should be fun.

The webspace is organised pretty much. I'm waiting to get all the details for it. It should be done by the end of the month.

Thanks for all the patience. Just to know whos in or out, can everyone who is in post a message saying "BOUST" and the intstrument/s you wish to use in this project.

Peace

The Good Doctoro_O

Hey, bumblefood, I like some of the solo's you did, really tight execution, I love in flames too, they are one of my favourite bands, I see you have the jp music man too, I'm a dream theater fan too

obviously we wouldnt play gigs...

I'm going to make a forum soon for this. The members will have access to a server and there we shall discuss and make songs about whatever we want.

There is a Temporary section on a forum of mine. I recomend joining the forum and letting me know if you are in or not.

Project Forum

I have a couple of people who I have been talking to about this but its hard to keep in touch with everyone involved. That is why I have made this SUB-FORUM in my site.

Make sure to join it and post a message confirming you being involved.

There is a drummer who I believe is working on a drum and bass track, after that we pass it on, and on until it is finished.

All the information will soon be added to the forum. The more people confirm, the quicker we start. We're ready to go.... Lets do it!

Peace

The Good Doctor

sweet. That would be good. Im keen to start asap so do this...

Go to this forum i have made for this project..... FORUM. Right at the top there you will see the ULTIMATE METAL PROJECT thing. I need everyone who is interested to join that topic. It makes things a lot easier.

peace

The Good Doctor