Anyone interested in tracking vocals, and or a solo for a TBDM cover?

Sep 6, 2012
Chicago, IL
I wasn't too sure where to post this, but I feel like this section is the most appropriate.

Anyway, as the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to record vocals for this cover I'm working on. I'd also love if someone would be willing to track the solo as well. I can do it myself, but I'm really struggling to get the phrasing down for whatever reason :lol:

Here's what I've got so far:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...ght to Have a Curse - Mixdown 01 - Master.mp3

EDIT:
The song is "What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse" btw

Cool song. I love this band.

Yeah those drums are way too robotic now. The EQ automation in the intro needs to be slower. Wish I could help out but I suck at solos. :lol:

Yeah, I haven't finished anything yet, though I'm especially bad at humanizing drums in the first place haha :p
But, I posted it as is because it's good enough for someone to track to for now. Thanks for the tips, though!

And, I feel your pain. I'm HORRIBLE at trying to play anyone's solos except for my own

Go right ahead, dude. I've heard your stuff. You sound pretty similar to that Nate guy that used to be in Through the Eyes of the Dead! I'd definitely be interested to hear you on this!

That file in the OP should be downloadable since it's in my public folder

Go right ahead, dude. I've heard your stuff. You sound pretty similar to that Nate guy that used to be in Through the Eyes of the Dead! I'd definitely be interested to hear you on this!

That file in the OP should be downloadable since it's in my public folder

Yeah, roflsaurus is a beast!