Anyone into Testament should check this out

Okay, that's some good shit there you're doing. There's much power in it, I think live wit a decent sound this will be a killer

Hey metalizer!

Ya know, I've seen you posting around a bunch of the forums and I finally got a chance to download your songs. What the hell took me so long? This shit is fucking awesome! You guys rock, I can't wait until a full length CD comes out!

Where are you guys from again?

Metalizer, love what i hear!!!

Would you guys like to check us out www.evile.co.uk and we could maybe do a link exchange on sites??

UK based Thrash Metal, influences: Testament, Annihilator, Sepultura, Exodus, Metallica.

wow, honestly, that is some real good shit. i'll look for you guys when you get a record deal.

(I just visited this forum for the first time today, saw this thread, and had to sign up to say that.) Nice work, seriously.

Has anyone heard of the Indian band Brahma? They too play a lot like Testament and have recorded a few albums, and also toured Europe a few times.

Wow altid fedt med noget metal, men det er endnu mere cool at det er et dansk band der står bag!

Håber i bliver signet til et stort pladeselskab, jeg vil ihvertfald sprede ordet.:headbang: