Anyone into Turbo?

Mr. Lapin Kulta

Evil invader
Jul 20, 2004
Northernmost Sweden
www.moonsorrow.com
As the title says. Polands TURBO probably has the most diverse back catalogue in the history of heavy metal. None of their albums sound the same pretty much. I love em all though...or at least everything they did from 1985 to 1990 (5 albums). I just love this type of raw eastern heavy/thrash! My personal favourite is definitely the "Epidemic" album!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you do! :) I favour the "Epidemic" album but I also like the rawer earlier stuff. "Dead End" is cool teutonic styled thrash - pretty cool album. After that they went off in a weird Sepultura-gone-sour direction for a short while and them into lame power metal domains. Odd band.

That box looks really complete, but I don't know it it's worth all those money... I love "Epidemie" and "Last Warrior" above all.

It's worth the money simply because of the fact that it will soon be gone, and with it the chance of getting any of their old albums. I do prefer the mid-period of the band, when they were playing good thrash metal, but in listening to their entire catalog, they also had some really great (early and later) releases. Started out as a 70's Rock band, switched to NWOBHM in the early 80's, went Thrash with the "Ostatni Wojonik" album, then turned 'alternative' Rock/Metal, and are now a Power Metal band. Very interesting history, for sure. Almost reminds me of Spinal Tap.