Anyone know any good crossover bands?

SomeGuy

Jan 25, 2002
Visit site
I really like that kinda stuff whether it be something fairly straightforward like a metal/ hardcore mix, which I have kinda found in shadows fall.

However it would be cool to find someting a bit more modern and experimental (and possible less cheesy). I found a band called Hybrid Uk who had some kinda drum+bass stuff in there mix,pretty cool.Suggestions anyone?

yeah....in malaysia,we have one.a band called SPUTUM,come from east malaysia,in borneo island.they bring some corssover metal,with a little touch of hardcore and heavy metal style,but al lot of sound death metal influence.but,before they all playing this genre,they were konwn as PSYCHODEATH,and they bring grind death as their music...but,still don't know,why they change their genre to this stupid musick......

...and SPUTUM usually more to mix musick,combaining death metal,heavy metal,death metal and absolutly sound metalcore......sometimes it make the listener confuse,what are they bring.but in vocal,truely,more to new max cavalera style.....

other band called BLIND TRIBE.also come from malaysia,but they say that,they bring heavy hardcore,with a little touch of old sepultura and soulfly sound,but they says,they make an experiment metalm usic,combaining grunge,punk,hardcore,death metal,heavy metal.(only black metal are not included).