Anyone know what kind of insect this is?

By the way, the little fucker can transmit Chagas disease to your dog. This is the type of disease that medical labs ignore because it usually affects poor people that can´t pay for medicine, so there isn´t much research for a cure. You can get more information here but maybe it will freak you out. : /

Fuck man...if I saw that in my room I would shit more than bricks and shit.

I'm a huge wuss when it comes to insects like that, and after reading about it...

I'd faint in a heartbeat if I ever saw it approach me. So much for da metulz.

I'm glad I live in a country where the worse insect is a cockroach or a grasshopper; which still make me run away like a fucking cunt.

I once saw a spider with scorpion claws that could jump pretty high.. i let them live for obvious reasons.

Don't squash em markus, it will only attract more of these foul creatures.. also Kev had such a HUGE moth in his room once he was afraid it would eat it's brains at night.

I dont think thats the same insect that transmits Chagas.. and if it is.. I think the insect has to first be infected with the bacteria and I doubt there are infected bugs where you live.

Marcus in 3 weeks.

525548-image2_large.gif

HAHAHAH!
GENIUS

Hahahaha, nice Nic - man, I played the hell out of that game (only to later realize I didn't even like it that much :loco: )

And yeah, I'd imagine it's pretty unlikely the particular little fuckers that have invaded my homestead are plague-bearers, but still, if they're scheming to bite me around my mouth while I'm asleep, you better believe their days are numbered!

Come to think of it, actually, the other day I caught what I thought was a revolting looking big brown grasshopper (it had those kind of rear legs that you can tell are meant for jumping), maybe it was the queen or something (this one was too big to goosh, so I did the magazine/empty glass trick and let it loose outside) - how the hell did these things get all the way up to NY?

Fuck man...if I saw that in my room I would shit more than bricks and shit.

I'm a huge wuss when it comes to insects like that, and after reading about it...

I'd faint in a heartbeat if I ever saw it approach me. So much for da metulz.

I'm glad I live in a country where the worse insect is a cockroach or a grasshopper; which still make me run away like a fucking cunt.

Nice dude, definitely living up to your username :heh:

I once saw a spider with scorpion claws that could jump pretty high.. i let them live for obvious reasons.

Don't squash em markus, it will only attract more of these foul creatures.. also Kev had such a HUGE moth in his room once he was afraid it would eat it's brains at night.

Kev was afraid it would eat its own brains? :D

Bugs came from other galaxies some million years ago (the same as octopus, cuttlefishes, deep sea cresatures and Michael Jackson)

I've seen that insect in my country... didn't know they were dangerous.
I need a weapon to protect myself and my family.

LAND_M1A1_Abrams_lg.jpg

INDISCRIMINATE JUSTICE :lol:

Nice dude, definitely living up to your username :heh:

Haha, hey everyone's got their sensitive side :p:erk:

Come to think of it, actually, the other day I caught what I thought was a revolting looking big brown grasshopper (it had those kind of rear legs that you can tell are meant for jumping), maybe it was the queen or something (this one was too big to goosh, so I did the magazine/empty glass trick and let it loose outside) - how the hell did these things get all the way up to NY?

Are you surrounded by brush or have an extensive backyard? I wouldn't be surprised if the little critters have a colony in your own garden. How they got there; who knows? Maybe a neighbour bought some pots and plants with concealed insects and they just spread. Either way, my dreams of going to New York have now been tampered with thanks to your revelations.

I remember walking to the ladies work, and seeing this GIGANTIC fucking cacada-looking moth thing hit one of the lights about 20 feet in the air, and come down to the ground.

Fucker looked like a cockroachmoth from hell, was atleast 2 inches long and an inch wide.

Also, I think I saw one of these (the bug you're talking about, not the HL2 zombie, LOL) in my yard the other day back.. Joy.

HLzombie.jpg

I would not like to yabba your icing.

Looks alot like what we call Stink bugs.

That might explain the disgusting odor upon gooshing! :yuk:

EDIT: Although after a google image search, I definitely don't think it's one of those... (each one I've seen in my room has looked pretty much identical to the one I posted the pic of in the OP)

It`s a rather big family of bugs and they all look pretty similar. Some of them just go for flora some are carnivore.
The smell is a protection against birds. Sometimes you get a nasty tasting raspberry, that means one of those fellas was sitting on it :erk: