Anyone know where I can get the new Negura Bunget cd?

Lyle

<3 azudai <3
Jan 24, 2002
raping ur mom
Visit site
I live in the US and I'm having the damndest time finding it. So: anyone know a good distro (preferably in the US) that carries it (Preferably the ltd. edition)? (No, the End doesn't have it anymore.) (Also: I really like parentheses.) I'll totally love whoever can help me out. (Love in a KVLT, NEKKKRO way, of course...)

-lyle
shocked.gif

Emi you are right, ... theendrecords.com had them for about a week but they are now SOLD OUT!

cduniverse.com has it backordered also, but they are charging $23.69 ?!?!?! There have been some copies showing up on Ebay as well ...

You guys are definetelly under estimating the word of mouth on this release ... I told Negru to better start glueing more CD covers as the original 3000 they did will be gone in no time :headbang:

The CD is one powerful release ... it has been growing on me constantly!

well, the CD Covers are great, but I'll NEVER, NEVER , NEVER do that again, we had so many problems, delays and shit that I'll never to such a similar thing in the future... inf act, If we'll reprint the album, we'll do a simple cd.
anyway The End ordered us another 100 pieces yesterday, so they will have it in stock quickly.
we are also looking for a US-label to license the album, but until now no one showed a real interest... strange...