Anyone know who made these?

MuTaTisMuTaNdIs

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2004
There's these two songs I've had on a compilation disc my friend made me for a pretty long time...But neither Corti or me could figure out the bands that wrote them...Soooo....
One song starts out with the noises of a bar fight and loud profanities...then continues with a chorus of "F**K YOU! F**K YOU! F**K YOU AND F**K SOCIETY, TOO! F**K YOU! F**K YOU! F**K YOU AND F**K THE WORLD!"
The other is a clear vocaled not as heavy band...I don't know the lyrics that well, but here's a few portions if anyone recognizes them:
My last chance at life was spent trying to burn the world with you
I guess it's easier with three people trying to kill me
BRIDGE: So why can't i breathe?
Why can't I breath?
Why can't I just breath one more time
CHORUS: So I can breathe again (x3)

So that's all I can do with this crappy computer...If I had a link to the songs, I'd send it...
If anyone miraculously knows of these, thank you in advance :worship:

MuTaTisMuTaNdIs said:
One song starts out with the noises of a bar fight and loud profanities...then continues with a chorus of "F**K YOU! F**K YOU! F**K YOU AND F**K SOCIETY, TOO! F**K YOU! F**K YOU! F**K YOU AND F**K THE WORLD!"

And why, exactly, do you wish to find out?

The first one (all the fuck you's) is Blood for Blood, I believe. That same song was on a Victory Records compilation I used to have. Can't help you with the second though.

Blood for blood is white trash punk/hardcore and yes, I believe that's one of their songs. It's fun at first but it gets repetetive WAY too fast.