anyone like basketball??

ha ha ha.........I know what you mean......I remember back a few years when the buffalo bills went to three three superbowls in a row.....I did'nt even watch the last one.....boring!!.....I think the lakers are starting their push to make it to the playoffs....I think they will fall short of course.......kings won tonight!!!!:D

atlanta beating sacramento? webber played good but it wasn't enough , btw I just arrived from san diego after an excellent super bowl game ,I couldn't see it live at the stadium though, anyone likes american football?

The resale tickets were over 900 Us dollars and I didn't have enough money.
I'm a Bucs fan I guess, I started watching football when they started kicking ass in the playoffs

freekin kings could not stop shaq and kobe.....my hats off to your team chaos...... as bad as the kings played they still scored 113 points..........I think we have lost 5 of the last six......hope they get all this out of the way before the playoffs!!:cry: :rolleyes:

the game was good....I still like watching the game on t.v better.....the fact that this would probably be the last time I ever got to see michael Jordan was worth it though............Kobe is Just a freak of nature:D :p

not sure how hard it is to get a ticket to a lakers game.....but in sacramento it will usually cost you some money......the kings have sold out all their home games for a number of years.....can't remember exactly how many. I got mine off of e-bay ,I won a bid for 260 $....thats only because it was Michael Jordans last game at arco arena....you can get tickets for a lot cheaper....unless you know some one who will give the tickets to you of course.......:cool:

p.s.....duncan did us in also on sunday :( that bastard!!