anyone like basketball??

I am a huge Mavericks fan!!! (Nowitzki is the man!!!!!!!!!!)
The Kings are my second favorite team and I am glad as hell that they won game five last night (Bibby is kicking some ass) I hope that they can close out the series this Friday!!!!!!!!

I am glad they won too.....talk about givin a city mass heart attacks...ha ha........I was sweating real bad against the mavs...they are as good as the kings and If I was'nt a kings fan I would have been pullig for them...yes nowitski is awesume....maybe it will be the kings and mavs for the western conference next year??:)

Yes, I do like basketball a lot but I don't follow the NBA. Neither do I follow the German Bundesliga (what might that translate to? national league maybe..).
A couple of years back I had a favourite team though. That was Bayer 04 Leverkusen and they had an awesome player called Henning Harnisch (now you know why they were my fave team :D )

The last time I was watching was during the European Championship - and of course Nowitzki is the man! :)

On the top of that I love playing myself - unfortunately I haven't for a very long time (guess the last time was in school :cry: )

Yeah, I like ice hockey as well. I used to go to the matches of my local team more or less regularly.....but that again was a few years back. Now I'm there once a year or so...... :rolleyes:
(Thinking of ice hockey......I bet as soon Cornholio is back he will join this thread :D )

Hanno Möttölä (Mottola) plays for Atlanta Hawks.

My favorites in the NHL are all the Finnish players. Right now I am hoping for Carolina Huurricanes to win the Stanley Cup.

Ahem...Finland did quite well until they were up against Team Canada. I think Finland was 6th in the final standings.

But it was fun, as a Finn, to see Sweden screw things up with Belarus. :D

Originally posted by 13th angel
so why were they your favorite team?.......I would guees that a musician you like has the same name as henning harnish maybe?:confused:

nah.......it isn't that complicated! They were my fave team because they had Henning :) That's all.

Wow sweet thread!

I love all sports, although right now I am quite upset that the Leafs lost to the pathetic Hurricanes, and the Raptors didn't even have a chance without Vince Carter :cry:

Kings got to win tonight!!! I hope Bibby will keep up his great play and that DIvac and Webber can get Shaq in foul trouble. That's the key to victory!! I hope Boston can force a game 7 and wind that series.
Anybody a soccer fan? I'm so thrilled that the World Cup has started. I can't believe that France lost to Senegal!!!
Soccer and Basketball rules!!!!! And so does tennis (the sport that I compete in)

Kings got robbed!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
These refs fucking suck!!!!:puke: How much did they pay these refs? Unbelievable!!! Its always the same crap. The Bulls always used to get the help from the refs in the playoffs, now the Lakers do. I just hope that justice will be done this coming Sunday.
GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAKERS DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Shedevil:
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

alex...... you think your mad:mad: .....Imagine how I feel..your right the refs sure know who pays their salary:rolleyes: .....its amazing how many laker fans we have here in northern ca......I am ANTI southern ca...ha ha.....big rivalry here and it has hit its peek......they are already preparing for small riots here,even though I think we are way above that....who knows

soccer? it's not real big here...but I know it has to be the worlds sport cuz everybody has a team.....and it is played in every school in america...so.....
tennis? tennis anyone? agasi is my fav...I don't play though....unless you count watching wimbledon...ha ha

where ya from alex??.....................ps......nice elbow to bibbys mouth kobe..........ya cheater
:mad:

Originally posted by Gums
Wow sweet thread!

I love all sports, although right now I am quite upset that the Leafs lost to the pathetic Hurricanes, and the Raptors didn't even have a chance without Vince Carter :cry:

whooo.....are ya a little mad gums? ha ha...are'nt there a lot of canadians on the carolina hurricanes?....you should be proud my canadian friend:p .....not up on raptor news....what happened to carter??
let me see...my teams
football= st louis rams(fan since 79)
basketball= sacramento kings(fan since 86)
baseball= oakland A's
Hockey= San Jose sharks
:devil: anyone else???

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
Hanno Möttölä (Mottola) plays for Atlanta Hawks.

My favorites in the NHL are all the Finnish players. Right now I am hoping for Carolina Huurricanes to win the Stanley Cup.

Ahem...Finland did quite well until they were up against Team Canada. I think Finland was 6th in the final standings.

But it was fun, as a Finn, to see Sweden screw things up with Belarus. :D

hurricanes:OMG: ....don't let gums hear that ha ha ha...who are the finnish players on carolina?....yes canada seems to have a monopoly on winning big games in hockey

there must be a big rivalry between fins and sweds(spelling?):D ....can't we all Just get along?ha ha ha...I will keep an eye on atlanta next year......:) :cool: :D

13th Angel:
I am from Costa Rica and my parents are Germans (I am basically a mixture from everywhere since I have lived in seven countries, have German blood and was born in Guatemala) I am currently living in Indianapolis, IN where I am studying in college (I am friends with Ritchie Wilkison who works in a music store here in town)
I hate the Lakers!!!! I can't stand Shaq!!! :mad: He is just big and fat and so fucking retarded and does not deserve to be called a World Champion. Sacramento has got to come out blazing on Sunday, but it will also depend on the refs (unfortunately). We got to stop the Laker dinasty. I hope that the Mavs can improve their defense so that instead of thrilling Lakers-Kings conference finals it will be Kings-Mavs (with Mavs winning :lol: )
I am not very into much into hockey, but if I had to pick a team it would probably be the Sharks (I don't know why) In baseball I like the Yankees, and in football the Cowboys (they suck right now!) and the Colts (got to root for a hometown team)
13th Angel:
I hope that we will be laughing about this on SUnday (when the Kings beat the Lakers) That game will decide the championship (Nets have no chance)

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
Right now I am hoping for Carolina Huurricanes to win the Stanley Cup.

Hmm.. I'll let you off this time, since Carolina has already defeated the leafs. Had you said this during the Leafs-Hurricanes series, well, it would've gotten a little ugly :p