Anyone like Ramones??

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
They're one of the best bands to ever live. Does anyone here listen to em?
They're one of my long time favs, i got into them about 3 years ago when i started listening to bands like rancid, the clash, and some other bands.

..and I have seen them play..Number of the beast, Wont get fooled again, War Inside My Head, YYZ (well a segment of it, and Charlie called it Y. Y Not, oh and I have this on DVD as well) and a shit load of other covers...

jdelpi said:
S.O.D. should do a ballad for them.

"Hey, ho, you're dead!"

I've seen Anthrax play "Black Sabbath," "Hallowed Be Thy Name," "Walk All Over You," "Whole Lotta Rosie," "1000 Points of Hate," "Cadillac Rock Box," "Any Place But Here" and "Lone Justice" live.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
..and I have seen them play..Number of the beast, Wont get fooled again, War Inside My Head, YYZ (well a segment of it, and Charlie called it Y. Y Not, oh and I have this on DVD as well) and a shit load of other covers...

I would love to see Ramones covering ST and Maiden!!

lespaulbass666 said:
i'm trying to talk the guys into doing kkk took my baby along, but they think it's too risque, they missed the point of the song.

Do it. That would rule, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh - she went a away for the holiday.

Both... I will trade my 2 rarest shows (which I know you dont have) Joey Veras first show in Hollywood at the Whisky a Go Go, and the final show on the Dio tour which is a mix of both pro shot in house camera, and side of the stage footage. Here is what I need

1)DVD of ANthrax Behind the Music
2)Scott Ian rapping with House of Pain (filling in for Danny Boy O Conner) also must be DVD
3)The John Bush fight Show

as well as ANthrax on Arsineo Hall, Charlie Benante on Remote Control, and any other rare show anthrax was on.

PM me a list of your stuff again (only ANthrax) I know you have a shitload of other live music, but I only want Anthrax.

jdelpi said:
are you bragging or you want to trade?