Anyone Looking for somewhere to meet before the show

SharkBlack

Jul 13, 2005
San Jose, Ca
The March Show that is...
Jax and I are gonna be at the TGI Fridays on Wolf by Valco Mall near Stevens Creek Blvd (10343 N Wolfe Rd
Cupertino, CA 95014) before the show with some friends. Very close to the venue. I haven't set a time yet, but that's the plan if anyone is looking for a place to preparty and munch..:kickass:

Dude this is for this Saturday, are you coming out for this??? :) Say it's so Bro!!!

It's close and handy... And will work just fine.... there's not a whole lot near the venue... It's not near any real city center...

Now the SF gig completely different story.... There is a plethora of hip joints to hang!

01900.gif

I'm thinking we'll show up between 4:00-5:00 or so.
The venue is right there on Lawrence between Homestead and Pruneridge

Hope to see a few people there!!:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

:lol: :lol: Whoops... I assumed you were talking about BAR Fest. :) I'm traveling mainly to see all you boardites and have a good time for you; I guess it doesn't matter if we hang out at a restaurant I can go to here in my neck of the woods. And dude, if I could go to this festival... I would. Funds are tighter these days than they were this time around last year. And I even make more money now too :) Where's my money going? haha!

But for BAR fest, I want a place that is uniquely Bay Area style... something I can't get in Chicago. Any recommendations? We should definately plan for a gathering for all the boardites to attend. Just please no TGI Fridays :) I keep thinking of that scene from Office Space where they go for coffee! :lol:

The Michael

Cool! I'm gonna try and make it. Will be a good way to meet some of you guys before the madness of the show begins. I got to talk to my buddy but I'm 90% sure I will be there. See you guys in four days!!!

The March Show that is...
Jax and I are gonna be at the TGI Fridays on Wolf by Valco Mall near Stevens Creek Blvd (10343 N Wolfe Rd
Cupertino, CA 95014) before the show with some friends. Very close to the venue. I haven't set a time yet, but that's the plan if anyone is looking for a place to preparty and munch..:kickass:

Me and a buddy might be able to make it, driving up from So. Cal., so depends on traffic and such...:kickass: