Anyone going to the Wed. Night show with CIRCUS MAXIMUS?

Anyone going to the Wed. Night show with CIRCUS MAXIMUS? I'm thinking about going but I would be solo, (thanks to the lack of ProgPower USA fans in my area). Looking for other Circus Maximus fans to party with before and after the show... Thanks

Wouldn't miss it. The Mindcrime set should be spectacular, too. Can't wait to finally see/hear Chris S belt out some QR!!

man.... this time tomorrow, we'll almost be in Atlanta and a mere few hours away from getting to see Circus Maximus live again... I'm as gidddy as a catholic school girl :p

Say Hi.......first progpower, didn't want to miss anything at all..even thinking of going to the saturday noon clinic!!! Plus I like Circus Maximus!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing Mindcrime much more--it will be the closest I'll probably ever get to rocking out to Ryche with my buddy Britt and other fellow RMAQers.

Shaye

Yeah .. this will be a good time. The RMAQ'ers will get into it pretty good. It will be fun.

If the real Ryche was worth a hoot any longer I'd try to attend a show with you sometime. Unfortunately I've tended to walk away dissapointed the last few times I've seen them.

See you in about 27 or 28 hours !!

Britt

Maximus is one of my favorite bands period. I have had the wonderful chance to see both U.S. shows and meet and hang out with the band both times. They are nothing short of amazing. I will be front and center for both Wednesday and Saturday rocking as hard as I can!!!

I'll be there if I am able to get a ticket.
And count with me for that Residence Inn party!! You can call me noob, but how can I join?

I will be there on wednesday arriving from NJ at 4:30 since cutninential airfucks changed my plane

I'll be there for sure! I can't wait to see everyone again. Plus I'll finally be 21 at Progpower... but that doesn't mean I'm singing Karaoke.

I'll be there. Might have an extra ticket.

As for MindCrime, I'll never forget the days when the "Eyes of a Stranger" video was debuting on MTV. I was calling like mad, trying to get it into the Top 15 countdown each day. One afternoon when I'd gotten through 14 times to register a phone vote, countdown host (and metal fan) Adam Curry said with a gleam in his eye, "By the way, Queensryche fans, you were just off the countdown at #16, keep trying!" The next day, I only got through ten times on the phone...but the video came in at #15 and the rest was history. :kickass:

Yeah .. this will be a good time. The RMAQ'ers will get into it pretty good. It will be fun.

If the real Ryche was worth a hoot any longer I'd try to attend a show with you sometime. Unfortunately I've tended to walk away dissapointed the last few times I've seen them.

See you in about 27 or 28 hours !!

*squee*!!!! Can't wait to see you! Just a few more hours... :D

I did a search so please forgive me if I missed this somewhere:

Do you have to purchase a ticket to the Wednesday show to get into karaoke or is there are separate admission fee for the Mindcrime/karaoke portion?

I don't think we're going to be able to afford Wednesday show tickets, but it would be fun to see the Mindcrime karaoke set if we can make that. From some of the other posts I've read, it seems like it's actually Mindcrime with special (unrehearsed) guest vocalists from other bands, with no real chance for anyone who's just a fan to get up there. That's not really karaoke IMO, but it should still be a really cool show. :headbang: