Anyone going to the Wed. Night show with CIRCUS MAXIMUS?

KYF_Cincinnati

The Metal Professor
Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati, USA
www.rockreport.be
Anyone going to the Wed. Night show with CIRCUS MAXIMUS? I'm thinking about going but I would be solo, (thanks to the lack of ProgPower USA fans in my area). Looking for other Circus Maximus fans to party with before and after the show... Thanks

I'll be going and have an extra ticket.
My traveling companion is unable to make it this year.
BTW, I am not asking for anything for the ticket, it will be free of charge.

Call me crazy, but I'm guessing if you just show up at the show, there's a pretty good chance you'll find some Circus Maximus fans there! :)

I believe ther are going to be quite a few CM fans there, maybe even some MINDCRIME fans, and maybe just maybe some of the other bands will be there.

Party on the Residence Inn patio after the Wednesday show. Free beer! Maybe! Until it's gone! :)

Thanks everyone for posting to my thread, even you Sumeet :) J-Man, you are one cool dad. I wish my dad was as musically informed as you are... Frank, I hope to see you there and don't worry I'll pay for the ticket. Hell it's only $20, a bargan in my book. I can be emailed at mcfay2000@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

Thanks KYK, being a cool Dad doesn't stop and start with being informed about music, it starts and ends with being there for your kids, and supporting them in everything they do, and trying to set and example in life for them to follow. I am very lucky to have children that #1 are themselves, and don't want to do everything like Mom and Dad, they are their own person. #2 My kids have set goals for themselves, goals that are attainable, not goals that if they don't make it will make them think they have failed. #3 My children love life and what it offers them, and they take life's victories and celebrate, and life's defeats, and learn from them. #4 They love unconditionally, no bartering for them. #5 We allow them to express themselves the way they want to, we do not curb their creativity or their weird ways.
By following these guidelines(we have no rules just guidelines) I have managed to raise 6 wonderful kids. The oldest is a NC Highway Patrolman, and Swat team Sgt. The next is a Pharmacutical Rep for Azar Zenta, The next is a Sgt in the US army, The next is a stay at home Mom but is a certified Dental Hygenics, The Next has a degree in Graphic Arts, and Wed design, and is working on her Cardiac Surgery Nurse degree she lives at home due to her Husband being in IRAQ, the Youngest is a senior in HS, and is a national Merit Scholar, a member of HS who's who, Editor of the HS paper and year book, and is my little Flower Child(she loves the 60's)
So you see, it doesn't start and end with Music, but music is a big part of it, it is the one thing that brings the whole thing together.

Me and my friend will be there, we arrive from Orlando like at 11:30 am, staying at the Res Inn. Looking foward to meet some people.

Oh HELL YEAH! It was the addition (or substitution) of the "plugged-in" CM show that convinced me to come down Wednesday for the first time ever. I've always made the Showcase (pre-show back in the old days) on Thursday, but never the Wednesday festivities, but this year I'll be there specifically for an 'intimate' set with Circus Maximus. I can't wait.

:headbang:

Kez
(pronounced Keys)

Thanks KYF, being a cool Dad doesn't stop and start with being informed about music, it starts and ends with being there for your kids, and supporting them in everything they do, and trying to set and example in life for them to follow. I am very lucky to have children that #1 are themselves, and don't want to do everything like Mom and Dad, they are their own person. #2 My kids have set goals for themselves, goals that are attainable, not goals that if they don't make it will make them think they have failed. #3 My children love life and what it offers them, and they take life's victories and celebrate, and life's defeats, and learn from them. #4 They love unconditionally, no bartering for them. #5 We allow them to express themselves the way they want to, we do not curb their creativity or their weird ways.
By following these guidelines(we have no rules just guidelines) I have managed to raise 6 wonderful kids. The oldest is a NC Highway Patrolman, and Swat team Sgt. The next is a Pharmacutical Rep for Azar Zenta, The next is a Sgt in the US army, The next is a stay at home Mom but is a certified Dental Hygenics, The Next has a degree in Graphic Arts, and Wed design, and is working on her Cardiac Surgery Nurse degree she lives at home due to her Husband being in IRAQ, the Youngest is a senior in HS, and is a national Merit Scholar, a member of HS who's who, Editor of the HS paper and year book, and is my little Flower Child(she loves the 60's)
So you see, it doesn't start and end with Music, but music is a big part of it, it is the one thing that brings the whole thing together.

Great post J-Man, well said.

I meant to do a little pre & post show partying.... come-on, you're better than that. ;)

Rest assured, this will not be a problem for you even if you know no one. :lol:

My husband and I will definitely be there, but personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Mindcrime much more--it will be the closest I'll probably ever get to rocking out to Ryche with my buddy Britt and other fellow RMAQers.

I've already seen Circus Maximus 3 times but am interested to hear them in this setting and seeing what they do. :) Does that count for anything? :p

Shaye

Rest assured, this will not be a problem for you even if you know no one. :lol:

My husband and I will definitely be there, but personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Mindcrime much more--it will be the closest I'll probably ever get to rocking out to Ryche with my buddy Britt and other fellow RMAQers.

I've already seen Circus Maximus 3 times but am interested to hear them in this setting and seeing what they do. :) Does that count for anything? :p

Shaye

Thanks for the post Shaye. Good point concerning MINDCRIME. I remember, in 1988, having my finger on the record button of my high end Hitachi boombox as a local college radio station began to play Queensryche's "Operation Mindcrime" release, (in it's entirety), the day before the official release date. I wore that particular cassette tape out, to say the least, I know every word to every song from that album, so yea... let's not forget about MINDCRIME playing as well ;)

Rest assured, this will not be a problem for you even if you know no one.

QFT.

And I will be there - not partying, but working. Glenn has recruited me to manage the affairs of the evening. So I'll be the guy running through the crowd every so often looking quite stressed like I did last year. :zombie:

j/k - I think last year was a learning experience. But it's pretty fun and rewarding work. I love seeing everyone's smiling faces at the end of an evening of great metal. :D WORTH IT!!!

totally diggin the chance to see CM twice so yeah, I'll be there wednesday.

Hey Bear, you're flying in all the way from S.F.? If so, that's dedication my friend... lol:worship:

Been doing it since PPUSA 1 :headbang:

Oh BTW I was rocking the shit out of Isolate for some friends last night and a few of them were absolutely dumbfounded on how badass it was, and I was yeah thats how we roll!!

Bear

QFT.

And I will be there - not partying, but working. Glenn has recruited me to manage the affairs of the evening. So I'll be the guy running through the crowd every so often looking quite stressed like I did last year. :zombie:

j/k - I think last year was a learning experience. But it's pretty fun and rewarding work. I love seeing everyone's smiling faces at the end of an evening of great metal. :D WORTH IT!!!

I got your back, you know that.