CIRCUS MAXIMUS Indiegogo campaign for Live BluRay & DVD

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Only a few days left to get in on this...

Circus Maximus - Live BluRay & DVD

"...Circus Maximus' first ever proper BluRay/DVD release! A special night for the world to experience...
Overview:
...Ever since we released "Live In Japan" on YouTube, we've been eager to release a live release properly, on a disc with everything attached. This crowdfunding is to make that possible and to in the progress give all of you the opportunity to get some great and exclusive Circus Maximus goodies! By supporting this campaign you help us make a BluRay+2CD and DVD+2CD live release and more..."

"...Hello there! We're Circus Maximus, a progressive metal band from Norway. On February 6th of 2016 we celebrated the release of our latest studio album 'HAVOC' with a party at the famous Rockefeller in Oslo, with a live production that involved pyrotechnics, sparks, and a really big light rig.
We invested a lot into this show to make it one of the most memorable nights in Circus Maximus history. We want to share this night with the world so we recorded it with multiple high definition cameras for a high quality release both on BluRay and DVD, together with 2 CDs...."

SetList:
Forging
Namaste
The One
The Weight
Highest Bitter
Architect Of Fortune
Arrival Of Love
Loved Ones
Sin
Havoc
Pages
Abyss
I Am
Chivalry
Game Of Life

More details at the link above...

Update August 12:

final_a4qfpp.jpg

Facebook Event
Discord Link

The crowdfunding campaign for our forthcoming BluRay/DVD ends in just a few days and we reached the goal! THANK YOU, WE DID IT!!! We want to celebrate this success with you by using Discord, where we can talk with you and give you the opportunity to ask us questions!

The event starts at 8 PM CET on the 16th of August!

I was glad to see CM exceed their goal. I got the 70.00 package which was actually 80.00 in US dollars.