Anyone Pre-Ordered the new WoodsIII merch?

solipsism

Oct 11, 2010
Hey everyone, this is just up for those who may not know that there is a ton of new WoodsIII merch up on earache available for pre-order.

Here is the "ultra-limited" vinyl, and the one I managed to get:

MOSH410LP_Blue-500x500.jpg

here are some of the other pre orders available:

MOSHPACK410LPH-500x500.jpg

MOSHPACK410LP-500x500.jpg

MOSHPACK410-500x500.jpg

I am just way too happy to see this stuff up!!!!

Yeah great bundles. Im so glad that they made woods 5 hoodie :p
Pre-ordered cd+hoodie and Lp(3 winters)+ t-shirt :Spin:

Picked up the 100-run vinyl. Had to do it from work because I didn't want to miss out. I have a copy of each of the Earache Woods vinyls that were limited to 100 (so, pink Woods IV, silver Woods V and now blue Woods III).

I love the Woods 5 hoodie, might have to get it. As for Woods 3 on CD, i'm not so sure. I bought Independent nature a month or so ago but I haven't had the chance to listen to much of it. Is the CD version limited as well? Doesn't seem like it, but if it is I probably won't get around to buying it for a bit (one of my resolutions is to curb my personal spending lol).

Got my bundle as well. Pretty happy about Earache re-releasing this stuff! Last month bought the Krankenhaus release of the Woods II, and now this!
Now only wait 'till my Woods V shirt + patch + Cd + Vinyl (3 Winters) will arrive!

Owned the original CD, so I just pre-ordered the T-shirt. Not sure it's shipped yet, didn't get any notification about it. Looking forward to getting it, my other Woods shirt is pretty baggy on me now. Not the fatty I used to be.

I mean i pre-ordered vinyl+t-shirt bundle and the vinyl color is 3winters, i didn't buy 3 vinyls :lol:

Been a bit since I hit up the forums, if you see this, sorry for the late reply. Was just curious, since it seems some people buy extras for friends and stuff, but I'm always disheartened when I see people snatching extras up for reasons like reselling and stuff.

Got my stuff a couple days ago, been pretty much non-stop Woods III since then. I've got a comment on the Woods group about some of the quality issues, but other than that it's great to have.

This thread's probably less than relevant now since there's a new one, but cheers anyhow!

Been a bit since I hit up the forums, if you see this, sorry for the late reply. Was just curious, since it seems some people buy extras for friends and stuff, but I'm always disheartened when I see people snatching extras up for reasons like reselling and stuff.

Got my stuff a couple days ago, been pretty much non-stop Woods III since then. I've got a comment on the Woods group about some of the quality issues, but other than that it's great to have.

This thread's probably less than relevant now since there's a new one, but cheers anyhow!

Yeah no problem :) , i dont like it either if someone buys extra copies of limited vinyls and stuff... everyone should have chance to get one.