Anyone pumped for Biomechanical's new album?

Empty Vision

The Accolade
Feb 15, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Any Biomechanical fans on this board? I personaly love this band, I remember getting into them when they had just recorded the rough version of 8 moons and had the oldschool website with all the anime layouts and shit.
I downloaded the rough version of 8 moons cuz there was no chance of getting it in Aus but when they rerecorded it and released it with Revolver I ordered it in and the amount of work they did on 8 Moons is amazing. As much as I like Empires I feel its a little bit of a letdown creatively, sure its brutal and the riffs etc kick arse, but it doesn't have that melodic power charm that songs like Distorted, Point Of Now Return and Eight Moons have, though Absolution part 3 and 4 absolutely rule.

I can't wait for Cannibalised because aparently its going to be a combination of the speed and brutality of Empires with more of the melody from Eight Moons with some new stuff thrown in. Its one of my most highly anticipated releases for 07 along with Symphony X, Megadeth, Andromeda and Iced Earth.

They are very technical and highly talented musicians. They deserve to be much more popular in their genre i think.

Yet, not actually my cup of tea. :)

I love Biomechanical...if 8 moons had the production quality of Empires it would be a super awesome album....so Cannibalised could rule.
John K is a great,versatile singer (one of the best going round today).

I picked up The Empires of the Worlds for $8 a while ago and it took a little bit to grow on me, but I've been hooked on it for a while now. Eight Moons is a great album as well.

Cannibalized is one of my most anticipated releases of the new year, right up there with Wintersun, Riverside and Nevermore. :headbang:

Researchers in one study followed a group of babies into their teens and 20s, documenting intellectual development and cognition along the way. The result: Babies who were breastfed were simply smarter.

Biomechanical bored me so many bands are out there kicking their ass...

Although they probably don't play with the gay abandon of your hero Yanni you can't accuse them of being boring dude....there is quite a bit of stuff going on in some of their tunes. And John K is just awesome.