Anyone Read Di'annos Book?

Not me... sounds juicy though... with bullshit sprinkles....

Di'Anno probably used a ghost writer... that's one... I remember him issuing a bit of a casting call for people with stories on him for the book....

is it true that he tells a story about gangbanging in LA? getting nailed by the cops with a pound of coke? Or is it all a load of crap to get us to buy the thing...?
I'm interested in reading a Bruce Dickinson bio...

All that stuff is in there but funnily enough at the back theres some quotes from friends of his who pretty much contradict most of the stories Paul tells!!

Sort of the story changes each time he tells it you know?
And in this months Classic Rock mag he says the ghost writer used artistic license quite a lot shall we say.......

Purely for the money thing and not really much about his days in Maiden which was disappointing.A few good pics in there though.

Yeah i read that.puzzling when everything else i've read they still seem to be good mates and when Blaze did some gigs-Steve was there and actually went on stage to do a song-maybe it was a mis quoted interview or taken out of context-you know what journo's are like!

I'm still reading the Paul DiAnno book. I'm about half way through it. He's sure one crazy mo fo! You don't want to piss this dude off...you might just wake up in the hospital with half your face gone. But, he's not all bad. Is he full of bs? Well, I guess I'll never know. But, thus far I don't sense that. However, he does point out several times at how wasted on alcohol & drugs he is, so it's really no surprise that there are conflicting stories. I'm still finding the book very interesting to read. Some really wild stories...hence THE BEAST!