Anyone ready for....

WBS

Dec 9, 2016
The New Voyager tomorrow? I know I am really looking forward to the new cd. That is the only one on my list to buy tomorrow.

What is everyone else looking forward to?

Brand

Here are some notables for May 12th:
  • Harem Scarem: United (Frontiers Records)
  • Inglorious: Inglorious II (Frontiers Records)
  • Kobra And The Lotus: Prevail I (Napalm Records)
  • Royal Hunt: 2016 Live 2CD+DVD
  • Snakecharmer: Second Skin (Frontiers Records)
  • Vanden Plas: The Seraphic Liveworks (Frontiers Records)

My copy of Ghost Mile is already en route from Australia, but I have no clue where in the process that is. I didn't get it today, which means I'm out of luck for work tomorrow, sadly.

I am crazy excited for it to arrive though.

Just as FYI - if you did the Pledge Music campaign that Voyager used to fund the album - you got the digital release yesterday.

It was well worth the wait. Highly recommended.

Just got through the first spin and my first initial thoughts are this one is not as immediate as some of the others. Production is fantastic. This disc sounds amazing. Also this disc flies by - before you begin it is already over. Hearing some djent stuff on here along with more mid tempo songs. This one is not as heavy as V but it is good. So I am going to listen to it again as it is a very easy listen. Very good just not as immediate. Vocals are really good - this guy just gets better with each cd. I really like this band because they sound like no one and each disc is different but still Voyager. I am not sure how they manage to keep putting out winner after winner but they do. This is a really good disc. Nice job Guys and Gal. Highly recommended.

Brand

agree with the above. not as immediate as V but i have listened thru multiple times now and it's great. got some good djent-ish riffs that groove. great melody and vocals. this will certainly be a fave of mine for the year.

really hope they make it to the States to tour this album.

Rick

Finally got my copy in today so I can stop fucking around with youtube. This album is so fantastic. It was plenty immediate for me, but I've been waiting on it since Misery is Only Company came out a long while back.