anyone see the new Anathema DVD yet?

it is compatible, yes, it's region free.

i love it!!
in the extras (live performance in krakow, 2004) they go even a bit more back in time with sleepless and a dying wiiiiiiiish :dopey:
there's also an interview with danny and les...

its wierd, first half, they are all over the place, second half, excellent. theres places in the songs where he starts to sing the verse/chorus and then stops. very strange. the interview is funny, vincent gets more bored/frusrated as it goes on, chapter skip through it and see how he is sitting up straight, and as you proceed his head gets lower and lower thinking to himselve, 'how do i get out of this'!

Haha Vinny fucks up Empty... of all songs he fucks up Empty! He starts singing the second verse again in place of the third verse but thn just trails off and skips the verse altogether! I don't really appreciate the Judgement/Panic track either... The best part of Judgement is the riff after the song peaks and they cut it out to lead into Panic. The second gig looks like a lot better gig to have filmed... Vinny seems really relaxed.

Well they were not relaxed during the main show cos they had endless technical problems. For example the monitors were totally messed up, they often couldn't hear themselves at all, like Vinny for example during Empty, you can see him look at the side of the stage where the stage PA is, he probably got confused and therefor messed up the lyrics.
As if that wasn't enough, Danny had serious problems with his amp, and no one was there to fix it before the show. So he smashed it afterwards... I don't justify this, I'm just explaining... He did apologize for this in later interviews when people asked him about it, he knows it was really stupid.